What's new

NEW - dolwin shots - Latest Beta (11/11/04)

or9

0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
more progress on crazy taxi and ikaruga. I fixed all texture bugs in ported Dolphin video plugin and now gfx is slighty better. fps in these games is about 10.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Dolwin now has the feature for Two Players? One of the images for Ikaruga said "Player 2." All I can say is, nice. :) Looking forward to it.

... Has sound been coded? XD

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
loopsider said:
While for the most part(the cars look great), the parts around the grey parts are unusually pixelated, like old dos games. Wierd.

thats where a burning fire animation should be... myabe its just my lousy card also :p in a week ill have a 6600GT to burn dolwin with :devil:

Vile324 said:
i beleive org has started coding it a bit but....it is not working yet

zaba_3

Vile324 said:
Dolwin now has the feature for Two Players? One of the images for Ikaruga said "Player 2." All I can say is, nice. :) Looking forward to it.

4 pad support is on current release too so it isnt new

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

I did some "longer" and funnier testing :p

I played BAM for some hours to see if everything would be saved, closed the emu , reopened and reloaded the game and everything got perfectly saved :D! the only prob seems that is doesn't actually work for all games (like SA2B)....

Bopig!

The Great BO
Ooh, some of those Bust A Move shots look better than Dolphin's. There's memory card support too! I'll keep an eye on this one. :party:

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
Knuckles said:
I did some "longer" and funnier testing :p

I played BAM for some hours to see if everything would be saved, closed the emu , reopened and reloaded the game and everything got perfectly saved :D! the only prob seems that is doesn't actually work for all games (like SA2B)....

indeed... BaM was able to format and save on memcard while games like RE3 are giving me Access Errors. I'll do much more testing tomorrow since i dont have work!

/me dances

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
Yo. Time for an update on the shots. Just tried out Soul Calibur 2 on the latest Dolwin beta (to my knowledge it is) and I almost got it to go past Licensed by Nintendo screen, but I debugged it for about 2 hours, no progress... :( Even when skipping, I noticed I was skipping the same things over and over again, even when I went farther down the line. Also, it has some problems accessing the memory card, which is why it says "no mem card found" With the card plugged in, it had trouble reading it, and it didnt go past the reading mem card screen.