What's new

NEW - dolwin shots - Latest Beta (11/11/04)

Jeil

Hi, i'm a new Dolwin Betatester and i can boot SOUL CALIBUR 2! But i dont know how to upload my screenshots or where to upload it... Any idea?

Remote

Jeil said:
Hi, i'm a new Dolwin Betatester and i can boot SOUL CALIBUR 2! But i dont know how to upload my screenshots or where to upload it... Any idea?

it's as easy as 1,2,3 :p

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

just for fun, playing with some settings, the BAM intro goes faster then Dolphin :p

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
Last night org implemented the locked cache thingy and Star Soldier now goes in game. Very slow though :p
More and mroe progress is being done every week

Jeil

Yeah, I think Dolwin will catch Dolphin on the next 2 months....
It's just my opinion....

Last edited:

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Rocks! I can't wait for this release! It's got almost as much potencial as Dolphin's Beta, from the looks of it. Great work Or9.

spyro32

SSBM and Kingdom Hearts fan
cant wait for dolwin to be released.well anyway good job for the dolwin team.looks like dolwin is seriously catching up hehe :p :whistling

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
org is at it again. he sent us a new better and let me tell you that it made a huge improvement. i only had the time to test 1080 Avalanche...
org focusses more on compatibility and getting further in games then having more speed, (kinda like PCSX2 :p) nway, ill let the shots speak for themselves. Remember that 1080 only uses to get as far as the N and Dolby logo.