What's new

NEW - dolwin shots - Latest Beta (11/11/04)

Nick_kidid0

Member since 2001
very impressive shots as always. The gfx look almost perfect... was the port of Dolphin video plugin worked on more? I see it only has problems with 2d sprites now mostly, like in the first few shots.

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
Nick_kidid0 said:
very impressive shots as always. The gfx look almost perfect... was the port of Dolphin video plugin worked on more? I see it only has problems with 2d sprites now mostly, like in the first few shots.

i dont think org has touched alot the plugin. as for the first few shots... i do beleive its a video (not too sure on that...) all the other 2D logos (N logo,Dolby logo) show up perfectly...

Jeil

I think or9 fixed the bug that caused the games crashing after nintendo logo and dolby look at this, and more games are fixed, but i havent got time to post more.

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

Well , the good thing now is that I can go up to MKDD title screen but can't go ingame (I'm positive that it should work fine). The problem , like in some other games, is that I can't use any arrows (any movement keys) to get on the "yes" to continue without mem card , the things that could solve this is if the mem cards would be fixed or getting the controls fixed or having smth to make it "goes" ( a command) to the "yes".

EDITED : sry hotquik , it wasn't in my intentions! :p

simple shots:

Last edited:

Nick_kidid0

Member since 2001
decent FPS, and nothing that the naked eye could spot that's wrong with the gfx. Excellent progress or9!

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
Nick_kidid0 said:
decent FPS, and nothing that the naked eye could spot that's wrong with the gfx. Excellent progress or9!

well thats cause Knuckles has a decent card. My Radeon 9200SE is rushing alot and in MKDD some textures arent correctly displayed. ill be getting anew card soon tough... :D

the strict minimum i would say would be a 9500Pro or FX5700... judging from what ive seen. doesnt mean games are playable...just means they'll at least display correctly :)

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
As we've seen the Bio Hazard 4 Trial running on the latest Dophin Beta nicely, i wonder how it runs on this now....

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
JuSt_BasIc said:
i have a radeon 9200 se too. it sucks :) but talking about dolwin: great speed and keep coming...

indeed, ill probably test more in about 2-3 weeks since im deep in homeworks right now... and i should have by then either a Radeon 9800Pro or a Geforce 6600GT :D

DarthDazDC, as for Biohazard 4... it does not show anything yet.

Nick_kidid0

Member since 2001
Yeah, i noticed when i switched from my Geforce 4200Ti to my Geforce 6600GT, since my Ti card didn't have Pixelshader 2.0. It wasn't only the mpeg2 decoding that cleared up, but also alot of background colours etc, even in zelda and more titles.

WoW! i am really surprised how u have got an gamecube games in emulation i only started using n64 emulation recently ... but im amazed by these screen shots. Keep up the good work.

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
Speed improved quite a bit now. in MKDD the intro with the cloud guy goes significantly mucho faster then before.

also, heres 2 more shots. you can now start a game in RE3 :)

JinXD

_Chrono_ said:
Speed improved quite a bit now. in MKDD the intro with the cloud guy goes significantly mucho faster then before.

also, heres 2 more shots. you can now start a game in RE3 :)

The gfx are flawless in those shots! :D