What's new

New Demul Loader

TheManuel2

Nogo, Nologic.

Now it is the loader itself that produces an error:

Line 8496 (File "D:\Games\Sammy Atomiswave\demul056 SSE2\Loader_Demul.exe"):

Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscrips or subscript dimension range exceeded.

Same error as before, different line. :evil:

I'll stay tuned.

Regards.

OP
Nologic

Nologic

Okay you got this running what DC or Arcade?...and what type of file?

What does your command line look like?...and what FE?

TheManuel2

I was trying to run Dolphin (Atomiswave). It is a zip file from the latest MAME ROM set and it runs fine when launched through the emulator's GUI.

I'm not launching through the FE yet, until I can get it working so I'm launching from a Windows (XP) command prompt.

Here is what the command line looks like:
D:\Games\Sammy Atomiswave\demul056 SSE2>loader_demul "D:\Games\Sammy Atomiswave\roms\dolphin.zip"

I've tried with/without: quotes, extension names, path, etc. but it always gives me that message, even if I don't specify a rom at all.

TheManuel2

Oops!

Never mind.
I just realized it is the first thing spelled out in your instructions in this post. When I saw first, I ignored it because I thought that was specific to Atomic Front End.
But now I know...
...and knowing is half the battle

galagtor

Hyperspin

a question, it works very well with advmenu but will have to work with Hyperspin, thanks for your response nologic :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

OP
Nologic

Nologic

Well it'll work with HyperSpin but HS doesn't behave like most FE's...so you'll have to learn a little bit of AHK (AutoHotKey) to be able to pass the correct strings to the loader.

I am working on doing an AI (AutoIt) version of HyperLaunch that will likely include some or most of my Demul loader code...but its at least a few days out before being done...if that soon.

However djvj put together a nice bit of code for HyperSpin that should work well enough for now.

[Linky]

So be sure to give that a spin for the interim. Hell may find it to work as well or better than what I have.

galagtor

hide scrip

thanks. autohotkeys. but not how to hide the scrip you show it to you to give an eye ..:party:

SplashImage, C:\juegos\arcade\5\0.gif
sleep, 100
Run c:\juegos\arcade\5\5.exe
WinWait, NAOMI emulator,
Send, {F10}{ALTDOWN}fl{ALTUP}
Send, ggxx.dat{ENTER}
sleep, 200
SplashImage, Off

OP
Nologic

Nologic

Sorry I can't really be of any help debugging AHK scripts as I know very little about them. :(

galagtor

heiniken

it works well with ahk hs. but I like to hide the load, so not everything can be. I have CPS3, Model2, zinc, naomi into one list is selected by means of hs LANs. cmd with the bad works 100% ..

then i buy you a beers..:party: :party:

sorry for traslate..

papas

loader demul 5.6 does not work

hello, the version of loader 5.6, does not work in advmenu, selects the game and 5 seconds after the screen returns to selecion.

emulator "11" generic "D:\GameXtation\11\Loader_Demul.exe" "2 %s"
emulator_roms "11" "D:\GameXtation\11\roms"
emulator_roms_filter "11" "*.zip"
emulator_altss "11" "D:\GameXtation\snap"

thanks for your help

Edit: now works, but has 2 bugs

1. when it selects the game, if gamepad: the right, left, up or down.
no fullscreen
2. The video plugin is in gpuDXv3, but for low-income pc is better gpuOGLv3 plugin

if you can modify it this to the scrip, it would be good. or another vesion with these changes

Thanks for your time

Last edited: