What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Mollymutt's DK64 retexture wip

OP
M

Mollymutt

Im Bored said:
I definitely like your newest rock texture. The problem everyone seems to have is that its not a "comic style"; well, you do kind of need to wait until everything is contextualized, you cant expect just one graphic to carry over a different style, no matter how subtle the change in direction is. I would only say, perhaps try and match it to the original hue of the original texture...
Thanks, I matched the rock texture color to the original. Here are some other things I worked on today, now that the attach files is working again.

[ROLO]

Your Boss
hey dude the cave looks a lot better, but the trees on the last picture don't look good, they're too far from the original.

OP
M

Mollymutt

Well, I've been messing around again, so here's a couple things I whipped up today.

Last edited:

j234

That looks much better than previous attempts. The first flower looks really good because you stuck with the original style.

Kerber2k

I have a sugestion if your using photoshop that is. To make them more like the original mess around with the overlay on the new texture layer this way you can have more detail and somewhat maintain the original feel of the game. Keep up the great work even if other people dont like what you produce your still improving.

OP
M

Mollymutt

Kerber2k said:
I have a sugestion if your using photoshop that is. To make them more like the original mess around with the overlay on the new texture layer this way you can have more detail and somewhat maintain the original feel of the game. Keep up the great work even if other people dont like what you produce your still improving.
I'm not exactly sure what you mean, can you expain? Here's some more screens.