What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta - 3 OoT High Res Text and Menu Project

Mollymutt

Hey md, what did you use to extract the inside of Link's house so you could edit it on 3dsmax? I'm retexturing Spider-man, and I'm having trouble matching the webbing on the back of his mask.

V-King

Just a dude
mdtauk said:
TWW Pack

Here are some more tests, this is the Text background, the music score, and HUD imagary. Can someone send me dumps of the signpost text background, and the magic meter...
You should make the text background kinda more wavy. The way it looks now is kinda strange because it nothing more than a rectangle with cuts in it.
It does look good though but it would look better if it would have that wavy paper-like effect ;)

OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
the text box cant eork properly wavey, as it is a mirrored image, and it wouldnt look right flipped...

Googol

Give me back my floppy face!
mdtauk said:
the text is the same, as I am doing Djipi's text...
Must have been my imagination.

mdtauk said:
the text box cant eork properly wavey, as it is a mirrored image, and it wouldnt look right flipped...
Looked good enough when Djipi did it.

Sirmatto

Mollymutt said:
Hey md, what did you use to extract the inside of Link's house so you could edit it on 3dsmax? I'm retexturing Spider-man, and I'm having trouble matching the webbing on the back of his mask.
I might be wrong, but I think he just modelled it from scratch, took a snapshot of the appropriate views and inserted it back into the game.

OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
Yes and I know I still have an extra stool to add to the place, once I am done with what I am doing at the moment, I will take a break to do the inside of the Gravekeeper's hut. We'll see what we can do with that, i may even add a window lol...

Anyway, here is the text, HUD, Menus, so far...

Last edited:

The_Z

"The_A"
I think it looks great. However, the hearts look a bit fat (or odd in some way), in my opinion.
Other than that, it looks great. :)

Googol

Give me back my floppy face!
Excellent work, my friend.
^^ The hearts are wider than they are high, giving that strange "fat" look to them. I kind of like them - but if you don't, you could always use Djipi's hearts (if he releases them) or Federelli/Zeytok's hearts from the realistic texture project.

Im Bored

lol@censors
That is sincerely one of the coolest things ive ever seen. I wish my PC was decent enough to run this game : (

OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
Now I have spent over 3 hours, pieceing this image together, now comes the hard part, I need to try to think what I can do with it now...

Last edited:

Im Bored

lol@censors
wooooo thats cool. I guess you should just model and render each house seperately if you get what I mean, and the well at the bottom shouldnt be too hard either. But then, you never know...

OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
has Djipi textured Hyrule Castle yet? I need the LARGE screenshots of it textured with cell shading...

Also could you send me the textures for the walls of Hyrule field and/or Death Mountain and its cloud...

I am going to model the place WW Style, and want to make the Castle and Entrance look like it will look like in game...

OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
TP Pack
I have started working on a Twilight Princess style Market, here is it so far. Fed if these are ok for you, I'm sure you can use them in your own pack.

The market is the hard part, but I will put my best into it...

Last edited:

The Dave

Looking pretty good. You should include the texture you used in the render for the stone walkway too so it matches up with it, see what I mean: