What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta - 3 OoT High Res Text and Menu Project

El Kameleon

well, i looked harder, and i found them!, sure would be nice to get the letters bigger, though :(

EDIT: nevermind, i found the pdf file that has them way bigger, so now i wont have any problems, thanks!

Last edited:

mini_mike86

mdtauk said:
TWW Pack

Well I think I am done on the style for the Opening Menus. A couple of button glows need tweaking, the text glow needs tweaking, and all the text needs doing, but what do you think...

The 4th image is just me messing around, I will be sticking with the blue look...

any chance of posting up the english buttons an stuff please!!!!!!!!!
they were absent in djipi pack.. :(

Enzo Dragon

STFU, NAVI
So I was wondering:
Mdta, my copy of Djipi's Cel Mod doesn't include many of your textures (for whatever reason. Perhaps because I got it from a bad source? Who knows!).

At first, I thought I was just implementing the textures wrong, but I just got done looking through my hires_texture folder, and while most (if not all) of Djipi's french language textures are there, your English contributions are almost entirely absent.

This is also true with your pre-rendered scenery. The only pre-rendered scene that came in my download was the main castle-town area.

So, my question; could you compress and upload all of your work done on the Wind Waker pack? It'd be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Seems I'm not the only one who has noticed the absence of your contributions!

Last edited: