What's new

Maxtrix Revolutions: For us that have seen it ;-)

katon

What's the deal with cornnuts?
i personally didnt like the LoTR movies or titanic
but in terms of innovation for movies
lotr had very beautiful and realistic scenery that fit well for the fantasy atmosphere
for titanic, they actually went down and looked at the ship and modeled the movie's ship after it near perfection

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
katon said:
lotr had very beautiful and realistic scenery that fit well for the fantasy atmosphere
for titanic, they actually went down and looked at the ship and modeled the movie's ship after it near perfection

Whats so innovative about that?

katon

What's the deal with cornnuts?
innovative

adj 1: ahead of the times; "the advanced teaching methods"; "had advanced views on the subject"; "a forward-looking corporation"; "is British industry innovative enough?" [syn: advanced, forward-looking, modern] 2: being or producing something like nothing done or experienced or created before; "stylistically innovative works"; "innovative members of the artistic community"; "a mind so innovational, so original" [syn: innovational]

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
katon said:
innovative

adj 1: ahead of the times; "the advanced teaching methods"; "had advanced views on the subject"; "a forward-looking corporation"; "is British industry innovative enough?" [syn: advanced, forward-looking, modern] 2: being or producing something like nothing done or experienced or created before; "stylistically innovative works"; "innovative members of the artistic community"; "a mind so innovational, so original" [syn: innovational]

Congratulations, you've just found out what a dictionary is! Maybe you can pass the second grade this time, there just might be hope for you yet :w00t:

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
katon said:

LotR was only breakthrough in how well it converted the classic novel to the big screen. The artwork, the cinematography... all derivative.

Titanic was also pretty derivative, that kind of thing had been done before too.