What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

Kerb's Mariokart re-texture

jfields687

Aligned all of the letters and numbers and added "J" "Z" "!" that were missing from Kerb's pack. Let me know what you think :)

Attachments

• before1.png
    before1.png
    553 KB · Views: 804
  • after1.png
    after1.png
    568.2 KB · Views: 829
  • before2.png
    before2.png
    434.1 KB · Views: 312
  • after2.png
    after2.png
    440.4 KB · Views: 692
  • Numbers and Characters Fixed.zip
    198.6 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Not bad, thanks for your improvement mini packs.
Would you combine them into one archive once you have completed your work?

Can you rework the missing underscore?

jfields687

Not bad, thanks for your improvement mini packs.
Would you combine them into one archive once you have completed your work?

Can you rework the missing underscore?

Thanks :) I will compile a "fix" pack of everything I have done when I feel that I am finished. I think I can do the underscore, can you show me where you see it? I can't find it.

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Your new archive contains 51 files however the first one had 57 files.
If you combine both archives you will end up with 58 textures?

Last edited:

jfields687

Hi guys

Have found errors on all graphics who are cut in pieces and come together in the game
If anyone have the complete graphic from the attached graphic, think only kerb have them, than I´ll try to make them correct and share my results

Greets

I finally found the problem you were talking about. Half the effect provided in Kerb's pack was loaded and showed up like you described. If it is ok with you, I will include the missing half while fixing the transparency/alignment problems and include it in the "fix" pack when I am done.

Edit: Looks good now :D

Attachments

• effect.png
    effect.png
    112 KB · Views: 145
  • effect2.png
    effect2.png
    229.9 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

jfields687

I have completed the "fix" pack that contains Kerb's pack minus duplicate textures/typos plus the 165 textures that I have cleaned and or aligned. The duplicates/typos from Kerb's pack caused some plugins to not load either textures at all or cause transparency problems like the "Welcome" sign pic below. Do not overwrite this pack onto Kerb's pack or you will continue to see these problems. This also includes the fixes from previous posts like Rainbow Road faces and letters/numbers alignment plus many more. Definitely lots of improvements as you can see in the pics. Constructive feedback is welcome :D

Here is the download link...
https://www.mediafire.com/?kp69e0bc9a9qd3u

Attachments

• Before1.png
    Before1.png
    205.7 KB · Views: 166
  • After1.png
    After1.png
    205.4 KB · Views: 166
  • Before2.png
    Before2.png
    759.9 KB · Views: 182
  • After2.png
    After2.png
    747.6 KB · Views: 203
  • Before3.png
    Before3.png
    104 KB · Views: 146
  • After3.png
    After3.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 126
  • Before4.png
    Before4.png
    380.6 KB · Views: 661
  • After4.png
    After4.png
    237.9 KB · Views: 561
Last edited:

Predator82

Are the files in this pack all fixed ones from you or are they some of original kerb´s textures which hadn´t errors?
And the most are with mirrored pixels to get it fixed?

jfields687

Are the files in this pack all fixed ones from you or are they some of original kerb´s textures which hadn´t errors?
And the most are with mirrored pixels to get it fixed?

All of the the textures come from Kerb's pack except for duplicates and typos. 165 textures were fixed by me and they are also originally from Kerb's pack. Most of them needed cleaned on the edges or aligned, some needed moved up 4 pixels. The only reason I included originals from Kerb's pack and not just a update patch is to fix some to the problems that the duplicates/typos were causing on some plugins. The "Welcome" sign had a wrong file name with "rgb" instead of "all" and that caused the transparency problem for example. Here is the equation if it helps....
Kerb's Pack - Duplicates/Typos + Cleaned/Aligned = Fixed Pack

Last edited:

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Thank you for fixing this pack, I'll update the 1st post with your pack and Mirror the pack on the emulation64 texture pack archive site.