What's new

I am tired of emulation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
I'm sorry if I'm missing the point here, but I'm pretty fed up with people just leaving. I think we all agree that ET is going through a bit of a rough patch at the moment - which I why we all (staff, and members alike), need to sort it out, productivley, together. I don't see how running away from it all is helping anybody. In fact, no, it's not.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Agreed, we need to stick at it. Every site goes through a bad patch and we are going through ours. If we just carry on working to keep the boards a nice place we will get through it :)

Martin

Administrator
Aye to that, and we have a new mod in town - vampireuk! Good to have you on the team. :D

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
vampireuk said:
Agreed, we need to stick at it. Every site goes through a bad patch and we are going through ours. If we just carry on working to keep the boards a nice place we will get through it :)

Agreed.

Eddy

I Run This
shit, azimer's leaving. No more good audio plugins (HLE) I had high hopes on the new release. Azi take care and hold your own.

Natus

Eddy said:
shit, azimer's leaving. No more good audio plugins (HLE) I had high hopes on the new release. Azi take care and hold your own.

not necessarily true ... he gave the source for his plugin to schibo ...

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
/me still doesn't like the idea that people will quit their hobby instead of at least make an attempt to take corrective action.

But I agree. And I don't mean any disrespect at all to Azimer, just some of your responses to this are causing it to become an old wound that wont heal.

gokuss4

Meh...
hey i never got to say goodbye.

cya later Azi, have fun in real life, come back when it sucks ass :p

j/k

i hope im not actually on the list of dont likes and what not. even though you didn't mention me. well cya later

:(:apollo: :bunny:

FAR

First Person Shooter
One flamer makes a hundred here.
You do it well if you take a break and enjoy real life. When you are bored with it, come back!

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
I feel I have to clear something up (I guess I lied. Not my last post). I am NOT NOT NOT NOT leaving because ET has more flamers then a gaypride prade nor am I leaving because of any people. I chose to use this as an expression of how badly the board and irc need to be fixed. I am leaving because of my social life is just a hell of a lot more interesting. Goku, you know I luv ya man. ;) I never said I would leave permanently. I may not return to write more code, but I will likely return in some fashion if nothing more then just an resident N64 expert.

Dominator

Azi .. I am late

Damn hard period .. damn job, RatTrap leaving now you ...

But hell man, I am glad you also move away : Have fun, party around, booze, f*ck and whatever you feel like.

But make sure you're giving out some news to the right peeps ;)

Best of luck ad take it E-Z A-Z (the last easy one I can offer you).

Take care my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.