What's new

I am tired of emulation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmcoder

Bye Azimer.

Huge thanks for giving your source away rather than taking it hostage.

Amen to all that about people needing to get a life.. I want to point it out frequently but I realize it just causes trouble. Some people here need to stop taking things so incredibly seriously.

Greevy

Resident Emusician
Farewell Azi !

I was on Efnet the other but you were away, too bad I wasn't able to talk to you before this departure.

You're someone pretty nice, I know you'll find something else to do.

I'm sure you took the best decision.

P.S: Don't you think that UltraHLE 2.0 thing didn't help the whole situation ? UltraHLE=Lamers Rejoy.

grand master

Emualtion Pimp
Well this is my first visit in like 3 days (wonder why?). I agree with all u said, but hey who cares when u're leaving?
Thanks so much for all the time u unselfishly spent to provide us with enjoyment! I agree though Real Life beats the hell out of this. Anyways wish ya all the best in the future and hope u will reach anything u want in life!

You are in the N64 emulation hall of fame!
(well i think i aint coming back 4 a LONG time now)

karth95

Lord of the Cats
Bye, Azi. Loved the plugins, the knowledge, and the time you've spent on this. Props for getting a real life and having the balls to come back and say so.

yogaman2

Banned
bye azi ...needed to create a new account to say that coz some wiz kiddy "banned" me .... without even giving a reason!!

ra5555

N64 Newbie
NO Azimer.... don't go....
But if you have to go then please come back someday....

YOU did great works for the Emulation community
Please come back some day..

bye

M

Mike_PJMaster

You know guys, this really sucks :(. There is like, almost no one left on th eemulation scene, and all because of stupid people! I don't mean to bah anyone, but all this just sickens me. I personally cannot code or program (I broke a plugin trying :;), but I want everyone who has ever contributed to emulation to know that you are loved and appreciated, espeically such greats as Azimer, Jabo, and zilmar. We all wish that you guys could stay, but with all that's going on, I think I'd like to leave to.... ( if i'd ever been there in the first place, but hey..... :;). Nice knowing you all!

Duncan

N64 Addict
You take care Azimer, and even though we havent talked for quite sometime (due to my low interrest in IRC), i know this isnt the first time that things of this nature have bothered you, and dont blame ya bro, we all hear ya. Best of luck and take care :)

lario

The Smart One
It looks like the nice and talented people are leaving. Sad for this "scene", but hopefully you will find happiness, Azimer.

flow``

flow``
best of luck az. i might have to try that "who can keep their pc off the longest" game ;)

hopefully i'll still catch you online every now and then to catch up and have some late night convo's, later bud

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
Damn you azi

You are one of those people that make hanging out in #Emulation64 worthwile...

Have a good one Azi, and dont stay away too long. make sure u catch up on all those sexay laydies and booze that you missed out on while in the emu scene :)

icepir8

Jesse said:
damn it azi i didnt even get a mention :( wheres the love.

hmm....
maybe you are covered in:
If I forgot anyone, I probably don't know you, I don't like you, or you were a cause of all the problems.

J/K

verta

you'll be missed

what can i say, its ashame that your leaving, your the one who brought me in the emu64 scene and, who could ever forget about bloodlustsoftware. I hope you enjoy your new life, and dont be a stranger on irc, pop in once and a while, maybe i'll catch you and sickbits the same day ;p

take care bud :cry:

DK64

Well, I havent been around in a looong time, I'm sad to see you came to the same realisation I had a while ago..I'm also sad I didnt get a mention.. :p

Anywho, really sad to see ya leave, hope everything is uphill from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.