What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

[HOWTO] Install And Use Djipi's Cell Mod

X-Fi6

I've been talking with Brawler through PMs. I've gotten to the Forest Temple in Djipi's pack. I'm making a self-extracting exe that'll try to automatically find where it should install the pack. The pack will be one large xz-compressed resource.

xz is the successor to lzma, and lzma is the compression algorithm that 7-Zip uses in its 7z archives. Hopefully the self-extractor will be smaller than the .7z that I'm also going to put up for download.

Here's what the self-extractor looks like:
http://www.phppoll.org/extractor.png

an0n4

Out of curiosity, were any of the icon and/or map fixes I contributed back in the 2008 Djipi thread used in his final version or your revised version?

xXMega_MaxXx

doesnt work

ive done everything what was in the description but my project64 doesnt work after that:( :( :( :( :( :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

xXMega_MaxXx

doesnt work

ive done everything what was in the description but my project64 doesnt work after that:( :( :( :( :( :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

JNI

Sorry for the newbie question but for some reason textures don't attempt to load under Glide64 (just bypasses it and starts the game) but do under Rice. Am I missing a checkbox somewhere or is it something else?

- Project64
- Glide64 Napalm WX release 1
- Vista x86

Drew Davis

Hey, after trying every possible work around (i have literally SCOURED the internet...), i still haven't successfully loaded these textures.
-Glide64NapalmWXR1
-Glide HQ
-PJ64 1.6

I have tried putting the textures in .\plugins\gfx\hires_textures\
.\plugins\hires_textures\
.\plugins\hires_textures\THE LEGEND OF ZELDA\ (and renamed my ROM accordingly as advised in another chat discussion)

I have followed your guide to the LETTER, modded according to other suggestions, but all to no avail.

When I load my ROM, it shows Glide loading the textures, and from what i see, only does 8.5mb.....Its almost instantaneous, and i barely catch a glimpse of the loading. Why is it not fully loading my textures?
-i think the buttons might be textured (i cant tell...but they look nice)
-Links body and the other kakoris bodies are very well made, and are most definitely textured (they look exactly like the pics)....

BUT houses aren't textured, sky isn't textured, buildings aren't textured, title screen isn't textured, and it just irritates me.

Sorry for the thread necro...

MasterV

When I load my ROM, it shows Glide loading the textures, and from what i see, only does 8.5mb.....Its almost instantaneous, and i barely catch a glimpse of the loading. Why is it not fully loading my textures?

Do you have the "Save texture cache to hard disk" enabled? Maybe you need to delete the cache (a *.dat file) under <P64 folder>/plugins/cache by default.

But this would only happen if you already had used part of a rexture pack by itself, so maybe I'm worng here.