What's new

Glide64 > 0.2 screenshots

1964er

The evoodoo and glide64 combo seems to be giving me flashes in both zeldas, am i the only one?

cpu: athlon 1.2ghz
vid: radeon

Trotterwatch

All the problems seem to be fixed :) Another excellent release, I never actually thought a Glide Wrapper could be so perfect - but this one is! Huge congrats to both the maker, and all of the Beta testers who have done great jobs.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
1964er said:
The evoodoo and glide64 combo seems to be giving me flashes in both zeldas, am i the only one?

cpu: athlon 1.2ghz
vid: radeon
As far as i'm concerned, you are the only one. I have not seen such problems in any release of evoodoo, nor this one. And no one has reported any either.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
shit glide64 is unbelievable.. for a plugin to be THIS good, dave must be a super-nerd j/k;) well, all i can say is.. im speechless.. this is the best thing that has ever happened to the n64 emulation scene, IMO. the main reason i think that is because, what games does jabo's run that glide64 can't? it makes you think how unnecessary using all those DX caps that only geforces and the like supported. now i have perfect gfx usiing this and evoodoo... wow.. dave fucking kicks the fucking llamas ass :devil:

Doomulation

cooliscoo said:
shit glide64 is unbelievable.. for a plugin to be THIS good, dave must be a super-nerd j/k;) well, all i can say is.. im speechless.. this is the best thing that has ever happened to the n64 emulation scene, IMO. the main reason i think that is because, what games does jabo's run that glide64 can't? it makes you think how unnecessary using all those DX caps that only geforces and the like supported. now i have perfect gfx usiing this and evoodoo... wow.. dave fucking kicks the fucking llamas ass :devil:
Countless work makes it good. Dave has put much time to doing it, that's why it's so good :happy:

Last edited:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
mesman00 said:
lets not forget about the other authors of Glide64

Gugaman, Gonetz...

They have their share of hard work as well...

Not to mention McLeod for putting up with our complaints ;)

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
Hey CPU Master: are you part of the Glide64 team?

By the way, does Evoodoo have a a message board? I think it would be cool for it have one.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Gamer123 said:
Hey CPU Master: are you part of the Glide64 team?

By the way, does Evoodoo have a a message board? I think it would be cool for it have one.

I Beta test for both eVoodoo & Glide64 ;)

As for eVoodoo having a Message Board... eVoodoo is hosted at Emu64, It may be possible of McLeod asked for one he may have it here at emutalk...

Doomulation

Otherwise it may be that bugs can also be reported at the official #glide64 channel on EFNet on irc.
I, as cpumaster, beta-test evoodoo & glide64 and will take care of the bugs we recieve.

Right, cpu? ;)

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
I think it would be a good idea if Evoodoo had a message board. That way we can report bugs and help make evoodoo even more awesome. Plus that can bring communication between the author and the users. Do you think you can talk to Mcleod about having one? Thanks guys.

linker

Emutalk Member
Doomulation said:
Otherwise it may be that bugs can also be reported at the official #glide64 channel on EFNet on irc.
I, as cpumaster, beta-test evoodoo & glide64 and will take care of the bugs we recieve.

Right, cpu? ;)

You are so powerful, Dooooooom. Actually the official evoodoo channel is #evoodoo.

Doomulation

linker said:
Doomulation said:

Right, cpu? ;)

You are so powerful, Dooooooom. Actually the official evoodoo channel is #evoodoo.
Stop torturing me. :angry: