What's new

Glide64 > 0.2 screenshots

gokuss4

Meh...
CHECK THIS OUT!!! i asked dave if the spin attack used two textures (which i thought it did). dave checked and he found out that the spin attack for the sword does use two textures :D. dave fixed it, for the sword at least, he now has to fix the triforce and the n logo. ill post four screenies starting now.

gokuss4

Meh...
triforce isn't completely right but it'll do i guess, LOOKS A HELL OF A LOT BETTER than the other triforce pic (look at the top of this page).

OP
Dave2001

Dave2001

Alright, Glide64 v0.250 (WIP) released. This is finally where we are, and not 20 days behind ;)

eVoodoo users: Please note that this version does not work well at all with eVoodoo, so please use 0.2 instead. Actually technically it works for about half the people who tried it, but for the other half it is very broken. If you do decide to try it, make sure to disable the "new buffer swap" option, as it doesn't work with evoodoo.

http://glide64.emuxhaven.net to d/l if you have a voodoo, or if you want to test your luck with evoodoo ;)

I'll try to post when a new version of evoodoo is available.

Have fun!! :D

Last edited:
OP
Dave2001

Dave2001

On my computer & several others Mario Kart crashes as you enter a race. Same with F-Zero X.

Trotterwatch

It doesn't actually crash for me, just has black boxes around the cars (but as I said, it's an Evoodoo issue, so don't think I'm complaining or anything :))

Everything else I've tried so far, is looking brilliant though (as per usual).

harb

mhh..yes the emulator crashes..
when s the next version of evoodoo going to come out?
anyone who heard something???

???

OP
Dave2001

Dave2001

Ok, i've put up 0.253, it fixes some of the bugs in 0.250, but not the evoodoo problem.