What's new

Eternal Darkness on Gamecube Emulator...

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Alpha_1 said:
Hmmm...i think i'll have to get a job to earn money to pay on that credit card you talk about...My only job in my mind is to write sotrylines for games, but i'm not over 18 yet and i don't live in a country that's full of game production companies...the only one here is FunLabs, but they aren't as good as i know them.
I don't believe it would that expensive...

Even if the game is bought it still ain't gonna work on any kind of emulator as far as I know...
No, but on the real system it will...

I thought PayPal is for donation only...you pay, and nothing happens :plain:
It's a money transfer website. You transfer money to someone. That's all. What they do when recieving the money is up to the one to whom you send it. It may be for donation, buisneses, or whatever else.

OP
A

Alpha_1

I don't believe it would that expensive...

I'm not really sure, i don't think i'll ever touch any kind of real consoles, only in dreams and imaginations...:down: :cry:

We have too many duties to pay on, man... i'm not in a rich state ,...i'm broke, all of my money were spent out... My parents never give me pocket money, all i need is a job with good pays, but i can't find any, i could work as a translator for starters, I am very familiar to English, you see my grammar? I always know what i'm writing, I never write mistakes like every other people who know at least 50% English
In 2007 i'll take the Cambridge test and pass it,I just hope i'll get to the USA to work there but my future isn't that bright and I don't think my wish will come true... The baccalaureate is gonna be my first nightmare because I know i'll only pass it on English... but Mathematics, Romanian literature, Physics, Chemistry and any other lessons will stop me to even set foot to a English University...

But right now, i'll have to worry on Eternal Darkness for not woking on Dolphin and wait (while still breathing) untill a better Game Cube emulator comes around...

P.S: Sorry for my loooooong story :ermm:

Blacklord

Banned
wow easy buddy slow down. I know there ain't any nintendo cosoles in Romania (i live there too) but try not to use emutalk like a instant messaging board (it doesen't work that way). I'll walk you through the basics of Gamecube since you seem too anxious to read the stickys or the 1000000000 threads about why dolphin is slow and stuff like that :).

Okay first: Dolphin works slow on any machine, there are no exeptions.
Second i seriously doubt a future version of dolphin will work better. Actually it will work even slower.
third: Don't question people about why they don't respond on mess and shit like that.
forth: don't ask for ROMs
fifth: don't spam
sixt: Have fun while your at it :)

Hehe and yes us Romanians are very low on pocket money XD

Last edited:
OP
A

Alpha_1

not to use emutalk like a instant messaging board

For you guys messaging boards are only blank stuff... Even on those channels on mIRC #Emulation64 and #Emutalk...they're just some Ghost Channels...I mean there are users in there but they just sit and don't chat in main :plain: what does IRC stand for if we don't chat just sit?
IRC = Internet Relay Chat...for you IRC = Internet Relaxed Channels

Second i seriously doubt a future version of dolphin will work better. Actually it will work even slower.

Do we all have to be THAT pessimistic?

third: Don't question people about why they don't respond on mess and shit like that.

What mess and what s*it did i say this time? :unsure:

forth: don't ask for ROMs

When was the time I asked for ROMs???

fifth: don't spam

So my reply was all junk, huh? my fingers still hurt from that last post and you say it's junk :( :( :(

Hehe and yes us Romanians are very low on pocket money XD

Actually i'm not very low on pocket money...i simply have NO pocket money :(

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Alpha_1 said:
For you guys messaging boards are only blank stuff... Even on those channels on mIRC #Emulation64 and #Emutalk...they're just some Ghost Channels...I mean there are users in there but they just sit and don't chat in main :plain: what does IRC stand for if we don't chat just sit?
IRC = Internet Relay Chat...for you IRC = Internet Relaxed Channels

Do we all have to be THAT pessimistic?

What mess and what s*it did i say this time? :unsure:

When was the time I asked for ROMs???

So my reply was all junk, huh? my fingers still hurt from that last post and you say it's junk :( :( :(

Actually i'm not very low on pocket money...i simply have NO pocket money :(
Don't take everything too serious. Simply stating the rules, that's all.

OP
A

Alpha_1

OK...with this new dolphin emulator 1.03 we are getting close, when i booted Eternal Darkness twice or more, it showed me this:

attachment.php

This error showed itself two times... first i boot Eternal Darkness the second time or more, this error appeared, i clicked OK, it appeared again, i clicked OK again and after that Dolphin closed....

What happened this time?? :(
...and what should i do?

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
What version of windows are you using? & have you tried reinstalling the emulator or using the older plugins?

OP
A

Alpha_1

I have DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

It's the latest...
Other 3D games work and don't give that kind of error, i have some games that are old (from 1998 and 1999) and give error while i'm doing something (e.g. Consulting the Map on Silver) because the nVidia nForce driver that I have is too new for these games...

OP
A

Alpha_1

What version of windows are you using? & have you tried reinstalling the emulator or using the older plugins?

I am using Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2
I also reinstalled the emulator and did the same rebooting over and over untill the error came, but it's very strange, my FPS reaches to 1.00 to 1.20 and the screen is still black...Maybe the error appears when the FPS is at 2 or more...

I only used the only plugins in the emulator, in options i disabled Shaders, i also enabled Dynamec and i try booting the game at 640x480 and with NO Framerate Buffer and the error still appears...

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
I don't actually have the game so i can't try it myself but, you could always try using either : Dolwin or Gcemu. The game might run on one of them. As i said i don't know for sure but it's worth a try.

To get these emulators go to www.emulator-zone.com

Look under the Gamecube section

(Hope i haven't breached any rules by posting that link)
If i have please tell me and i will remove it

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
Forgot to tell you. There is a great new Gamecube emulator in development. It is called Gekko. I don't know what level it will reach but, it is being actively developed so who knows. You might be able to play Eternal Darkness in a few years time.

OP
A

Alpha_1

Thanks zion for your information, Gekko could be my last chance... I hope Gekko will be released as soon as possible...

About www.emulator-zone.com: I already know about this site for more than a year and from that site i have the Dolphin emulator, the other Game Cube emulators are underrated but Dolphin is on the top of the game cube emulators so I don't think Dolwin or Gcemu will be of much a help for Eternal Darkness...

And no, you haven't broken the rules by posting that site because it has NO roms in it, just plain ol' emulatorz ;)

Last edited: