What's new

Eternal Darkness on Gamecube Emulator...

OP
A

Alpha_1

Aw damn :( well....what am I gonna do? Get bored to death...
Maybe is should uhm...play Solitaire :unsure:

MAYBE NOT :angry:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
You should pay attention to what is written in this thread. If you want to play it, then find a way to import the console. It IS possible, I have imported a lot of things myself, including consoles. There ARE sites that WILL ship stuff to anywhere in the world.

OP
A

Alpha_1

Import....hmmmm....import...strange word...
How much is a Game Cube? if you don't mind my asking...

OP
A

Alpha_1

Did you say 99.95$ (DOLLARS)???

Nah...that ain't much...besides the PC that i bought costed sorta like...40$
Bread money = 20.000 Lei = very close to one dollar...

1 Dollar = 31.000 Lei as I heard...

Game Cube at the average price should be... 3 Million Lei for us

Nah...that can't be too much (for you)

Asta-i totul despre bani români...
(That's all about romanian money) :p

OP
A

Alpha_1

You wanna buy my pc? Sorru but i use the pc for many purposes...
I don't wanna sacrifice my pc for the Game Cube...

There also is another problem...I need to buy a Game Cube or any other console with a Credit Card...well, the thing is i don't have one :(

Doomulation

Now that is a problem, I guess... all the sites I know requires a credit card. You can try to find other sites that do not require it, though, if you can. By I do suggest that you aquire yourself a credit card if you can.
By the way, I am unsure, is the country you live in NTSC or PAL? Ie, the america contents, europe, asia or africa?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Doomulation said:
Forgive me if I don't know 100% where that country lies.
Last time I checked Romania was in Europe, next to the Black Sea, Hungary, Bulgaria and Ukraine.

Last edited:
OP
A

Alpha_1

Hmmm....i know so little about NTSC and PAL...
NTSC for what i believe is the american version while PAL is the japanese version...

Forgive me if I don't know 100% where that country lies.

Doomulation, Romania is in the eastern part of Europe, Look in the map... if you see a fish lying there, you hit the jackpot... that's Romania...the country that looks like a fish :p
The place where i live is in the "eye of the fish" or the North-Western part of Romania :D

BTW...about that credit card thing...how do i get one and how do i put credits in it? and about those sites that don't require credit cards, how do i pay?

P.S: Eternal Darkness is PAL as far as i know :unsure:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Eternal darkness is either PAL or NTSC, depending on where you live. PAL for Europe, South Africa, Australia etc. NTSC for North America, Japan etc.

Doomulation

You can't run games you downloaded on the emulator. You need to buy the game.
Concerning credit cards, you typically aquire one, pay a small fee yearly to your bank and your card is connected to your account, so all the money you use is drawn from there. They aren't expensive. But this is all variable in different countries, of course...

The far easiest way to pay online is via credit cards. Then there is online services like paypal, pay by bank, wire transfer, among them.

OP
A

Alpha_1

Hmmm...i think i'll have to get a job to earn money to pay on that credit card you talk about...My only job in my mind is to write sotrylines for games, but i'm not over 18 yet and i don't live in a country that's full of game production companies...the only one here is FunLabs, but they aren't as good as i know them.

You can't run games you downloaded on the emulator. You need to buy the game

Even if the game is bought it still ain't gonna work on any kind of emulator as far as I know...

Then there is online services like paypal, pay by bank, wire transfer, among them.

I thought PayPal is for donation only...you pay, and nothing happens :plain: