What's new

Dolphin Beta Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor07

Falcon can you try the game --Resident Evil zero-- see if it works, i tried the game with dolphin teaser and i could see the character ingame and text but everything else was dark.

Lemming4Life

Lost Wanderer
Raptor07 said:
Falcon can you try the game --Resident Evil zero-- see if it works, i tried the game with dolphin teaser and i could see the character ingame and text but everything else was dark.

its "playable" in wireframe, but im interested to play this game with real gfx too (and RE1:Remake) :p

@Falcon4ever weird thing about the tacho meter, could it stand in any connection with using the gamepad on the real GC(analog stick)?

*offtopic* maybe you should add ROMs to the "how to get ISOs/ GCMs thread ....", as most people ask for them hehehe :evil:

*keep walking*

Last edited:

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
Raptor07: I don't have resident evil zero so i can't test.

jih2000: i will look when i can do super mario sunshine, i got it buy lazyness is stronger then me :p

Lemming4life: Don't think it has something to do with the gamepad, it's more likely a gfx (2D) bug.
And yes i will add ROMs ;)... maybe you newbies might read them then ;P

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
Ok i'm not that lazy as i tought i would be :p

I've made some shots of supermario sunshine.
Keep in mind that the intro looks the same as in the teaser (= great)
menu's are bad (mario is black) ingame has some improvements (it's faster but still mario doesn't shows the proper colors) ingame movies are now working (stable 20 fps). ingame is 5 fps

Gladiac0190

Falcon4ever said:
Ok i'm not that lazy as i tought i would be :p

I've made some shots of supermario sunshine.
Keep in mind that the intro looks the same as in the teaser (= great)
menu's are bad (mario is black) ingame has some improvements (it's faster but still mario doesn't shows the proper colors) ingame movies are now working (stable 20 fps). ingame is 5 fps
hmmm, the video decoding seems to have problems...

jareg

Just A Guy
SonicN said:
OT jaregs did u build ur pc because u got good proesssor and not grapfix card

Nope i did not :(
Its an old rig :yucky:
But it does the job
Only thing is the gfx card need to change that :whistling

Status
Not open for further replies.