What's new

Dolphin Beta Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

loopsider

those pictures make me peepee.

they are so beautiful tears come from every pore and orifice that i possess.:bye3:

if i only could do more than a notepad emulator.

endy[ita]

hi,

i'm an italian boy :)))

sorry for my english but i don't speak very well :yucky: my english is orrible :alien2:

i would do the complimento for this project.... it's all wonderfull :D =))))

a kiss from italy :)

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
loopsider said:
those pictures make me peepee.

they are so beautiful tears come from every pore and orifice that i possess.:bye3:

if i only could do more than a notepad emulator.
*lol*
Why not making these notepad emu open source, so probably it will be the best notepad emu ever released 8and the first one, too) and some other make peepee! :p

Oshio

The One
Has anyone check if Megaman Network: Transmission works? i'm just dowloading for the hell of it since Dolphin wont work on this sucky pc i have.

jareg

Just A Guy
Oshio said:
Has anyone check if Megaman Network: Transmission works? i'm just dowloading for the hell of it since Dolphin wont work on this sucky pc i have.

This forum does not support piracy :yucky:

Oshio

The One
If it was a pirate game then it would be burned into a cd and it will automatically boot itself in the GC. I'm just asking if the game works on it.

naruto03

Those screenshots are just awesome..
If you have a chance to try Naruto 2 (or 1) =P
Then please post pics. I want to know if the
gameplay is better on the Beta of dolphin then on the Teaser of it :bouncy:

Ross L.

Flash Animator
WOW!!! I leave for a few months and then I come back to this. *scan site for beta version d/l links* :p Looks awesome guys. Have you tested Phantasy Star Online yet?

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Ross L. said:
WOW!!! I leave for a few months and then I come back to this. *scan site for beta version d/l links* :p Looks awesome guys. Have you tested Phantasy Star Online yet?

Well, just because there are some screens from these games, doesn't mean other games run better. Besides, PSO wouldn't work properly in Dolphin. If a connection came from somewhere else, then Sega would most likely pick up on it and ban it.

JinXD

Vile324 said:
Well, just because there are some screens from these games, doesn't mean other games run better. Besides, PSO wouldn't work properly in Dolphin. If a connection came from somewhere else, then Sega would most likely pick up on it and ban it.
Nice four identical posts there - school boy error!! :D

Anyway I'm sure the guy ain't expecting PSO to run flawlessly let alone work with the cubes BB adapter emulated!! He was only asking, chill out!!

Gladiac0190

Vile324 said:
lol, Quad-Post :D

What do you mean with connection? There won't be an internet connection until dolphin supports the serial port AND the BBA/DialUp-Modem.
And IF there would be a connection, why banning?... Or did you mean something else... didn't understand ya' post for 100%...

JinXD

Gladiac0190 said:
lol, Quad-Post :D

What do you mean with connection? There won't be an internet connection until dolphin supports the serial port AND the BBA/DialUp-Modem.
And IF there would be a connection, why banning?... Or did you mean something else... didn't understand ya' post for 100%...
I think he meant running PSO in dolphin and playing it online using your PC's net connection (ie Dolphin emulating the cubes BBA using the PCs modem). Even though I doubt this is even possible, Vile324 doesn't think that Segas PSO servers would accept anything connecting to it except an actual GC.

If that makes sense to anyone! :p

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Darnit, that posted 4 times? My internet wouldn't friggin' connect. ;\

...I gotta watch this stupid router. It goes on and off at will.

Yes, that is what I said. Sega would reject connections from anything but a actual Gamecube.

Ross L.

Flash Animator
JinXD said:
I think he meant running PSO in dolphin and playing it online using your PC's net connection (ie Dolphin emulating the cubes BBA using the PCs modem). Even though I doubt this is even possible, Vile324 doesn't think that Segas PSO servers would accept anything connecting to it except an actual GC.

If that makes sense to anyone! :p
But server technology isn't advanced enough to distinquish between the two (hopefully), especially behind a router. Besides, I would rather play offline for a bit before I go online.

JinXD

Ross L. said:
But server technology isn't advanced enough to distinquish between the two (hopefully), especially behind a router. Besides, I would rather play offline for a bit before I go online.
I wasn't agreeing with him, just explaning to Gladiac0190 what Vile324 meant.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Ross L. said:

Ahem, any proof of this? As far as I know, it's possible. There is no way they wouldn't pick up on it, because it's running differently. Emulation runs the games a bit differently then the Gamecube does, it gives out certain signals. They would pick up on Dolphin quickly. Besides, what are the chances of Dolphin being able to emulate a Broadband Adapter anytime soon? The Sega servers will be shut down by then. :p

Ross L.

Flash Animator
Vile324 said:
Ahem, any proof of this? As far as I know, it's possible. There is no way they wouldn't pick up on it, because it's running differently. Emulation runs the games a bit differently then the Gamecube does, it gives out certain signals. They would pick up on Dolphin quickly. Besides, what are the chances of Dolphin being able to emulate a Broadband Adapter anytime soon? The Sega servers will be shut down by then. :p
All would require is finding out what company made the chipset for the Broadband adapter and modify some drivers for a similar LAN card and viola. BTW I doubt Nintendo would have made the Adapter Chipset. They most likely hired out to get the job done and sent blueprints of what the finished preoduct needed to be able to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.