What's new

Dolphin Beta Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

Kyoshi said:
awesome shots..any screeny of Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life from the beta?

Too bad it looks exactly the same , so better look @ the shots already posted in the teaser shots thread.

Kyoshi

The Quiet One
yeah..i know how it looks like from the old one..thought there will be more improvement in the beta one.

songoko1

Amazing shots Knuckles!!! Do you know, if Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliace show something? It looks that noone tried this game, yet. :(

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

I think that, by what FiRES told me, Mortal Kombat doesn't work, it uses the same 3d engine as Sonic Heroes, RenderWare. And they have a problem with that. So if Sonic Heroes doesn't work, Mortal Kombat won't work either.... too bad

Gladiac0190

does dolphin show something more than the sega-logo in fzerogx?
I know, i already asked somewhere else, but this is my most favourite game and.... :)

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

Dunno, I don't have both of them, I might actually get them and try. Also, I dunno if any of the other beta testers have it.

gandalf

Member ready to help
Nice Shots!
A question about my favourite game:
Super Mario sunshine looks like in the teaser?

jareg

Just A Guy
He meant the Shots Thread not in the Beta Shots thread :whistling
Dont ruined the thread
Delete the post and them in the Shots Thread :)

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

Had to delete it, go post in the normal shots section, this place are shots from the latest beta from the beta tester and authors.

RockmanRotti

Wonder if your beta as tester can test this game called Megaman Anniversary Collection Nintendo Game Cube ? I would like to see it because I have this iso but it doesnt work on Dolphin Teaser. By the way, keep up the good work!!!!!!!!! :p :bouncy:

gcnfan

Kick ass shots, Knuckles! :) Have you tested out Super Smash Bros. Melee to see if there's any change?

jareg

Just A Guy
gcnfan said:
Kick ass shots, Knuckles! :) Have you tested out Super Smash Bros. Melee to see if there's any change?

I saw knuckles gcm and there it was said that SSBM is still the same
Gfx glitches,random crashes and so an

Can you confirm that Knux

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

Game is a bit more stable (less wrap from a place to another and crashes) , but you need to do the same things to get ingame....

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
V-Rally 3
menu's are almost full speed (with movie on the background running)
ingame 5 fps...

(the tacho meter doesn't works for some odd reason)

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
ok only 5 left.. :p

*added one F-Zero GX screenshots (the SEGA logo), after this the emu get stucked (in dyn and intp. mode)
*5 others are ofcourse v-rally 3...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.