What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi Cell Update 2011

dave11

Djipi your work looks fantastic! I'm tempted to try the previous texture pack release you made but I think I'll wait for this one :) I will eagerly (though patiently!) watch this thread in anticipation of a release, and I look forward to wowing my veteran gaming friends (yes I have lots of gray hair haha) with your amazing work in the future!

MongolianMisfit

Wow

First off, this mod is AWESOME! I've been heavily debating buying a 3ds and a copy of Ocarina 3d and then I saw this mod. I now greatly anticipate the release. I know other have asked the question many times, so I'll word mine differently. About what percentage of the mod is complete?

One other question, what emulator and video plugin would you recommend for your mod? I see you prefer Glide64 plugin, do you use Glide64 Napalm WX?

Dragonfire01

I just wanted to say I really thank you for the original texture pack. And now you're making it even better! Oh, and please answer the question from the above comment ^^

Last edited:

Jif

Haven't been any updates in awhile, hope this is still coming along well! Looking forward to a release!

MetalShadow

Hello there, Djipi. First let me just say that I found your texture pack very, very good. Played through the game with it, absolutely adored it. Looking forward to this update.
That being said, there was just one little, little thing about it that drove me kind of crazy. I noticed that instead of child Link's neutral expression in the original textures, you made him smile instead. This isn't really that bad of a thing, but every cutscene that was supposed to be serious, scary, dark, or sad, just didn't fit with child Link's happy expression. It kind of killed the mood. But, I found it funny anyways. So, I was wondering if I could request you change that to a more neutral expression with this update, instead of a smile? Unless, of course, this was intentional on your part to add humor. By all means, do what you want here, I just had a concern, that's all.

THE_GAME_MODDER

Everything looks really good.
You are great Djipi! =)
I just don't like the box around the magic bar. It's a little big don't you think?

Anyway.. I know you're going to finish this because it's fun to make retextures.
Good luck!

ramb1402

Woah im new to this retexture pack thingy, tried my first one with your 2009 OOT pack and let me tell you, i cant play without, i hope you keep up the good work and recieve the praise that you deserve. If i may add i have one single request, the grass texture on the floor in kokiri forest (not the grass itself) looks a bit weird like in bad quality or unfitting from the rest of the world, i hope you fix that if you haven't already. Anyways im really looking forward to your textures, i hope we get more textures pack in the future for other popular games. :bouncy:

Last edited:

iCameiSawiPwned

Djipi, do you know of any program that can load all of the textures, copy them to a different location, then rename them so that instead of the names having "THE LEGEND OF ZELDA", they will have "ZELDA MASTER QUEST", so that we can use this pack with Master Quest, or any other pack, so that we won't have to go into the folder and rename each one manually, like I had to do with the 2009 Celda release? (Not trying to sound like a lazy person, I just don't want to go through that again. I can't even phathom the kind of Hell you had to go through to get these texture packs done, if it helps.))

snipy_

----

Google Translation French > English :

The temple of water, Cell Shading Preview Pack 2011.

The video contains the Cell Shading Pack 2009, only the textures of the temple of water Cell Shading Pack 2011 have been imported.

Djipi thank you for your trust and hope that you will like my video.

---
In French :

Le temple de l'eau , Aperçu du Pack Cell Shading 2011.

La Vidéo Contient le Pack Cell Shading 2009 , seul les textures du temple de l'eau du Pack Cell Shading 2011 on été importer .

Merci Djipi pour ta confiance , en espérant que tu aimera ma vidéo.

---

THE_GAME_MODDER

Link doesn't look right.
It looks kinda like he hasn't got eyebrows.
His hair is also really different colored.

I think it should be closer to the original.

dark_hollow

Inside of the mind
Sorry for the bad english :doh:
I want to thank djipi for the nice work that you made. I'm new in these things of changing game textures, and when you apply them to the game, makes you want to play it again. Again, nice work and waiting for the updates =)

volphor

i remember playing djipi's version of ocarina of time some time ago, it was so cool cos was like re-descovering the game, besides it is the same... when this is finished im gonna play "master quest" edition (never did) with this pack, to make the experience the most fresh posible.. thank you all who invert time in keep these clasics games alive.

Cheers

XianLen

Please help!!!

I've been following you guys for a while on your different threads, Zelda OoT is my fav game ever and I have been trying to succesfully use your mod but I fail misserably. I tried all emulators and googled my a** off but couldn't find any help to my situation. My system specs are: Windows Vista 32bit, 2GB Ram, Intel Pentium CPU T2330 1.60 GHz with a mobile intel 965 chipset family T_T. I have tried all emulators and all different settings T_T so please someone find the reason why the emulators crash or say "gfx can not draw in windowed mode" (which stays frozen even when I switch to full screen). If you know how to help me or have similar specs and are able to run the mod send me a guide or a link to download your emu with the settings T_T please I beg of you guys!!!

Thanks in advance