What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Conker's Bad Fur Day Retexturing

Vinilipe

Brazillian EmuTalk Member
That's great!
Doesn't matter if there is a Xbox version of the game...
It's looking really amazing!
Awesome work!

koolkarts

Sexy Beast
Djipi, I have a quick suggestion: how about you increase the blackness of the writing in the speech bubbles? I think that the text looks too grey, what do you think?

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Hum.. listen , i use a new plug and it is difficult to remake a game with it !! i will remake all but don't forget i remake Majora's Mask and Mario 64 too lol

Vinilipe

just a question...
His jacket is brown now?
I think the blue one is better...
But it's your choice!:p

Vanit

If you want some constructive feedback I think some of the textures look a bit 'speckly' if you get what I mean.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
WIp . And i would like to credit Kman for his texture. Thanks a lot Kman

Last edited:

KMan

The Wu Tang Master
It'd be nice if you'd give credit to me when you use my textures from zelda for some other project.

theheadofabroom

jeysas that looks good- although i've gotta agree on the shirt colour, it was better in the original blue.

Been a while since I played this one, and when I pla it atm a lot of the textures seem to be broken-they come out as white...

Anyone else had this trouble? Looking forward to the high quality textures but i wouldn't mind being told what other ppl have done to get it sorted.

Vinilipe

It looks awesome Djipi!
Conker's eyes could be a little more dark, just my opinion.
Your work just gets better and better!
BTW the Celda project is awesome too, the game is way better than with the original textures!