What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Cell Zelda MOD Update!!!!!!

FloW3184

Emu_and_Mobile_Freak
You guy are crazy....
damn.... how long did you spend on this work?
Did Nintendo offer you a job after doing this?

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Thanks all!!
Flow3184 , ispent 1years and 6 mount to complete the pack . And no nintendo don't offer me a job lol.

Emufan thanks for making my thread clean ;-)

And don't stop making screen and comment. It's important for me.

FloW3184

Emu_and_Mobile_Freak
Djipi: what would you think about the idea that you can play your own textured game on the Nintendos Revolution via a rom editing tool + flashing it to the SD card? damn.... and 1000s of other ppl play the game like you with your textures too! I would feel like ....WHOA! if i where you :D
All we need is the hardware and the tool for doing this ^^
I bet you have the contacts to the emu scene to ask for help (emu autors).

Rey

I don't want to look like I'm complaining but I'm curious if there's any textures for the item names in the subscreen in English?

It's not a big deal, the names are just kinda blurry. Do these textures exist anywhere?

bridegur

I haven't had a chance to install the update, but I got the original pack the other day and it looks AMAZING so far. Finally a reason to play through this again. Thanks.

The_Z

"The_A"
Rey: I already asked Djipi about this. If I email him the textures or send em, he said he'll retexture them.

XanderRain

About that mod download

Hi everybody, well I dont speak English so well, please sorry for errors.

Well I ever was reading the topic of the Rice Video 6.1.1 beta 10, and I was surpriced about the releases of source code for that plugin, but believe me or not I never see the topics about "High resolution textures projects" until the notice of source code.

So the last three days, I was reading all, absolutely ALL the topics and posts of Hi-res projects, I'm really surpriced, practically I was waiting something that already existed, so I'm downloading many packs and that notice of the final update, drive me awesome, but I have some questions.

The pack update is not complete? I need the "Djipi's Final Cel Zelda MOD.7z" of 76.2 MB, and over this I install this update "Zelda Final Update.zip" of 49.8 MB? if that is correct, how many updates exists? only this, I need only that 2 archives?

MUDDY!! you posted a torrent of 90.76 MB, that torrent have all necesary and update files to play that HI-RES mod? inclusive the button fix than I read for somewhere? because if that is right with the torrent we have EVERYTHING NECESARY AND UPDATE FILES to play that, plase tell me YES because my conection is really poor and I cant download directly, a torent is ideal for me.

Could be nice than all the projects, organizes their respectives packs on the first post, with release date, and more options for download, I'm sure than many people can help to offer to the comunity many ways to download it, a torrent on every project really could be nice, and practical for all.

Thank you so much to all people involved on that scene, for all that job and effort, I want to be able to reward all yours work. Many Many thank you.

M[u]ddy

XanderRain said:
MUDDY!! you posted a torrent of 90.76 MB, that torrent have all necesary and update files to play that HI-RES mod? inclusive the button fix than I read for somewhere? because if that is right with the torrent we have EVERYTHING NECESARY AND UPDATE FILES to play that, plase tell me YES because my conection is really poor and I cant download directly, a torent is ideal for me.
Simply yes.
It has the original pack, the menu fixes for the main and the ingame menu, my umlauts, the tweaks that could be found in the other thread and the update( properly installed).

Last edited:

XanderRain

Hi

Oh really thank you muddy, I download the torrent, now I have the files but, somebody can tell my the correct configuration of the plugin for the better game experience?

Please :bouncy:

WhiteX

What is needed to make Djipi´s mod work on a U rom?
Change the names on lhe folders? If so, can one of you guys send me the names so i change them and reseed the torrent?

M[u]ddy

WhiteX said:
What is needed to make Djipi´s mod work on a U rom?
Change the names on lhe folders? If so, can one of you guys send me the names so i change them and reseed the torrent?
You would have to rip every textur which doesn't work and rename the hi-res version of it.