What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Celda New improves 2008 by Djipi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emarian

C++ Addict
I have no problem with excerpting my work. That's fine by me. :)

I will cut it out and send it to you ASAP. I'd love to have it included in the final pack.

@angelkillou,
I have no idea how to fix this. I'm doing the English, not other stuff.

EDIT:
I've sent my work to Djipi.

Last edited:

an0n4

There continues being a issue with the map of kokiri forest...
Had not you fixed it?
The file I posted several pages back does fix it, tested in both Rice 6.1.8 as well as the latest build of Napalm. To save you the effort of looking for it, I'll post it again:

To apply the fix:

- Download this image:
ootmap.png

- Rename it to THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#EE679A9B#3#0_all.png
- Place it in the Cartes folder of the texture pack, overwriting the original file.

Last edited:

angelkillou

Emarian. Might you do the images of the names of menus and zones in Spanish? I would take charge creating my own pack in Spanish like your english pack. But I do not have knowledge of fotoshop...

Emarian

C++ Addict
Like I said, I do not want to create textures for Djipi's pack that will only supply a hack (my reason was that the texture names could be entirely changed with just a small update).

If you want to do it yourself, then it's quite easy. Just make a new file in Photoshop that's 4x the size of the original texture (4x the width and height), and use the text tool with my Reggae font to place in the text, center it, then apply an outer shadow that's whatever color you think fits best.

EDIT:
Djipi, could we get a WIP screenshot? Please?

Last edited:

maskaOzla

Djipi, when you will finish your work? Your work is very important for me, because I want to start play Zelda: OoT after you finish "zelda project"!
PS: Sorry for bad english.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
i hope i will finish soon but for sure , there will not have background on the pack because i really don't have time to redo it . Sorry.

Emarian

C++ Addict
Djipi, you have put like four years of work into this project.

We are not going to be angry if you do not do the backgrounds. :) You've done more than almost anyone else would.

I don't know about anyone else, but you have revived this game in my eyes.

Thommo

It's people like Djipi and select few others that take pride in their talent and complete these texture packs to a very high standard that do the game itself proud with the quality of their updated visuals. Wether it's Djipi for Ocarina of Time or Mollymutt for Mario64, these guys deserve huge appraisal and every single solitary thank you that they get. They can and should feel proud of the fact that these are some of the best games of our time and they not only do these games justice with their awesome texture packs but they also breathe new life into these timeless classics. Well done Djipi and others, and I mean this sincerely, thank you. Your texture packs do these games proud - the best for the best!

Emarian

C++ Addict
It's people like Djipi and select few others that take pride in their talent and complete these texture packs to a very high standard that do the game itself proud with the quality of their updated visuals. Wether it's Djipi for Ocarina of Time or Mollymutt for Mario64, these guys deserve huge appraisal and every single solitary thank you that they get. They can and should feel proud of the fact that these are some of the best games of our time and they not only do these games justice with their awesome texture packs but they also breathe new life into these timeless classics. Well done Djipi and others, and I mean this sincerely, thank you. Your texture packs do these games proud - the best for the best!

Impossible to say this any better than what is quoted.

Emarian

C++ Addict
@Djipi, the FTP I provided is still good, right?

I'm just checking because we had a server migration yesterday and I want to make sure there are no problems with the FTP I provided you.

ActRaiser82

Hello, what about the back alleys of Hyrule Market and the area right behind the drawbridge? That seem to be the only thingies that are still missing in Djipi's project. Is it possible to get those textures anywhere?

Railroads

Very good news, but has anyone a german texture dump and the font for me so that we have all 3 languages for the final pack?:drool:

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

Emarian

C++ Addict
@Railroads, once the official release is out and school starts up again and I'm back in school, I will probably retexture the German version of OoT if nobody else has done it.

I'll also get a friend of mine who is quite good at Photoshop to do the backgrounds, if once again, nobody else has done it.

I will be back home in late July.

Status
Not open for further replies.