What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Celda New improves 2008 by Djipi

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelkillou

Emarian. There are any possibility to include a few spanish characters?
for example { ¡ !, ¿ ?, ñ, á, é, í, ó, ú, ü} the names of the dungeons can continue being in English... as the names of the menu, boss, places and maps. It does not have importance. It is because I have a translation of the dialogs to the Spanish and many characters meet fatal
:(

Emarian

C++ Addict
@angelkillou
Tengo dos años de español. I went out of my way to include all letters from most major languages (German, French, Spanish, etc) so that my fonts could be used in translations.

This must be a problem with the translations that you have. Here is a screenshot of some Spanish characters of the Reggae font:

ScreenHunter_03May161149.gif

Emarian

C++ Addict
Ohhhhh...

I thought that you were having problems with the font, not the in-game dialog. Yeah, I'll include the Spanish letters in the next upload.

That's no problem.

angelkillou

thank you very much emarian!
i forgot the {Á, É, Í, Ó, Ú} xDD
do you think that you can (or want) translate the menu names, and location names... etc? or Am I asking you too much?
a lot of thanks for all your work ^^

Emarian

C++ Addict
Upload it and I'll see whether or not it's included.

Sorry about the lack of an update for now guys, I'm away from home.

Emarian

C++ Addict
@xil216,
Djipi's FINAL pack is not out yet, but my pack that contains all English textures is almost done.

As for everyone else, I'm SO sorry that it has taken me so long to update the pack. I've done it today and I meant to update my signature tonight, but I got distracted when a really good friend that I hadn't talked to called.

However, I've finished it and now compressing as I type. I will start uploading before I go to sleep, and update my signature in the morning (will edit this post to reflect this change).

I have included ALL English fixes provided, including an0n4's fixes for the icons (not sure exactly what they do, but whatever :)). They're included. I've also inserted a fix for the "Equipement" misspelling that Mollymutt provided, so you won't have to see that error anymore.

I'm fairly sure that the English section of the pack is 99% complete; however, my stand is the same as it was before. If you see something that needs to be done that I missed, let me know and I will fix it.

P.S. That problem with the Quiver (Holds 40) being mistakenly labeled as Quiver (Holds 50) has also been fixed.

I'm now fairly sure that all is done. Let me know if you see anything else that needs to be done.

If all goes well, I will play through Djipi's final release as soon as it's released with my pack and I will beat it 100%, and check EVERY texture along the way. If anything is missing, I will include it, and when I finish the game and know for a fact that my version is perfect, I will create an English version of the pack and put it up as a final release.

If you don't want to wait, then you can just copy the "English" folder within my current pack to the future pack when it is released (giving you almost all English, if not all), and then download my final when I release it.

~Emarian

Enjoy. I've put at least 24 hours into this project now.

Will edit when done uploading.

EDIT:
Latest update of the pack is up.

Please get it, this is my largest revision so far (excluding the initial creation).

Last edited:

ctatumt

Oh wierd i thought this was just a fix for Djipi's pack. I didn't know it you mixed a bunch of packs together. Is Djipi ok with this?

Emarian

C++ Addict
ctatumt, this is just a fix.

It's Djipi's pack with some of my work added, fixing the majority of the English, with a couple of minor fixes provided by other users. The only thing included that didn't pertain exactly to English was an0n4's icons.

However, if Djipi would like, I'm willing to move my project to a new thread.

EDIT:
That is a really good point though. I will remove the icons on the next update so that it's just 100% English fixes.

Last edited:

Mollymutt

Yes, this is Djipi's project. That's why I said that you should send him your English fixes, and if he wants to add them, he will. If not you can start a thread for them after the project is complete.

an0n4

The images used are Djipi's icons, simply copied and renamed to fill in missing spots (possibly a difference between his ROM and the U v1.0 [!]) I'm using. Additionally, some of the greyscale versions of the icons (Adult items child Link can't use and vice versa) were created from their color originals simply by desaturating and adjusting contrast. If you'd like to see for yourself, apply my patch and then cheat for the various trading items it fixes (cheats to do so are built into pj64).

And in response to the above regarding "Continue playing?", no, my pack just had the icon fixes.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
i totally agree with Mollymutt , if you want you can send me your work to included with credit to my pack , but if you don't want , make a new thread ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.