What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Cel shader revamped! cdiddy7 hybrid (REAL SHADER)

Thommo

In theory that should be mandatory really to upload a PJ64 folder along with the pack where it's all checked and tested so that it's already in the correct place etc...so that the "hard" work is done for you in effect.....BUT......even that's not a perfect solution because some people may upload the latest beta's perhaps even accidentally and some people would ask where's the beta's.....and besides even that doesn't tackle the problem of system related conflicts so problems would still exist.....so in practice it wouldn't work and also in practice the current setup works quite well I feel....you download the pack and you do the (usually not so) hard work making sure the file is in the right place and you are using the correct plugin etc....as this discourages lazyness....cos lazyness breeds more and more lazy until it becomes unnacceptable.....but then if like me you tried everything and you are stumped over it then as a last resort after people see that you have tried then if you ask for it then they are kind enough to sort you out with the files you require all done for you.....so yeah I can understand why it is this way.

Gears-San

Well, I managed ti get it working after I did a fresh install of PJ64, but the colours don't seem to be quite right, and everything seems to be far too bright~

takeru

This looks seriously awesome, but I too, am unable to get it to work. However, the effects you, cdiddy, posted in your previous thread (http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=43488), work flawlessy.

Also, when thy to use this effect, I get a strange message at the upper left corner:

"ENBSeries v0.075: GTA San Andreas
Boris-vorontsov-narud.ru"

It stays for a few seconds, before it dissapears.

Why are the previous effects working, but not this one? :plain:

Last edited:

woohoo7

please, can anyone upload cdiddy7 files from this post, cost it is not available on filefront anymore? :flowers:
any help is very appreciated, cos i had a system crash recently and lost all files for shading by cdiddy7 and much more :(

megaknight

sorry to revive a dead topic, but can someone post a download link for this? The one provided on the first post doesn't work.

gameguy245

sorry to bump the thread (again) but I still can't find the files anywhere. All the download links are broken. Can someone just upload it to another mirror? thanks.

rmontes

sorry to revive a dead topic, but can someone post a download link for this? The one provided on the first post doesn't work.