What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Castlevania 64 retexture

fernan1234

Rosa looks very good (I particularly like her new cleavage), but I'm not so sure about changing the hair color. I'm just kind of a purist when it comes to that stuff, but it's your call as the artist.

The werewolf looks good too, but I agree that it should be hairy all over.

Overall it's all looking really good.

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Rosa looks very good (I particularly like her new cleavage), but I'm not so sure about changing the hair color. I'm just kind of a purist when it comes to that stuff, but it's your call as the artist.

The werewolf looks good too, but I agree that it should be hairy all over.

Overall it's all looking really good.

LOL! "a purist" ! more boobs is fine but changing hair color is simply a no-no.

just made me laugh.

OP
Narasi

Narasi

Well, since everyone seems to agree on this one, I'm not going to argue.
So here's the new one ( all I did was change the color. In action you can't tell if it's skin or fur though)

finalmanwolf2.jpg

Also, beside some minor textures the crypt is done.

Crypt.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Narasi

Narasi

Thanks everyone :bouncy:

Here's a very early WIP of Underground Waterway. I'm making the overall color blue-greenish because the original level really looks putrid and very unappealing. I'm trying to make it look more like the aqueducts in Curse of Darkness and Judgment, not the sort of swimming pool look I made it now. I wish I could replace the music too because it's so depressing.

Also note the new Healthbar and clock, which are based on the HUD of Judgment.

CASTLEVANIA-241.jpg

And Castle Wall

CastleWall.jpg

Last edited:

gitech

N64 Artist
Huh!?!

Nice! Mostly...really! I see some things I could give you advice on though if you'd like? :)

You must have a graphics tablet? I ask because of your character style.

Nice to meet you,
Jay

death--droid

There really nice Narasai.
Also gitech should give good advice since he made a texture pack for
Castlevania Legacy of Darkness

OP
Narasi

Narasi

My school has begun again so updates will be a bit slower. Anyway, here's Forest of Silence again.

CASTLEVANIA-308.jpg

CASTLEVANIA-307.jpg

I can post a clearer comparison of the statue but I'm not sure if nudity (Barbie-doll level) is allowed here.

Huh!?!

Nice! Mostly...really! I see some things I could give you advice on though if you'd like? :)

You must have a graphics tablet? I ask because of your character style.

Nice to meet you,
Jay

Yeah, I have one, and help is always appreciated of course.

OP
Narasi

Narasi

CASTLEVANIA-314.jpg

Since this is a key location I tried to give it a little more symbolic look. Yeah sure, it's a sewer but I tried to invoke an Alice's Adventures in Wonderland kind of feeling here since this is officially the place where you enter Dracula's castle AND it has key scenes for both Carrie and Reinhardt.

CASTLEVANIA-vampiregirl.jpg

And here's the victim in Villa. The skirt and her skin still needs some work.

Last edited:
OP
Narasi

Narasi

I must say I'm surprised at how much nudity there already is in this game but is just unnoticeable because the textures are so bad (though admittedly I'm not afraid of adding any either :whistling )

Frankengardner2.jpg

(The guy has a chainsaw as a hand so I'm trying to give him a Bruce Campbell look)

villahallway.jpg

CASTLEVANIA-359.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Narasi

Narasi

I really wonder why they used 4 exact copies of the same texture for the windows on all sides of the building. It seems so inefficient. :getlost:

villaentrance3.jpg

OP
Narasi

Narasi

A quick Halloween update to show that I'm still working on it.

The female vampire

CASTLEVANIA-382.jpg