What's new

Bush Doesn't Know how to React when faced with a real opponent

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Stardog watch what you say to people for a start, do not resort to personal insults.

I'm sick of self righteous assholes putting down the US just because THEY don't have the military and money and clout

ahh the good old "you are just jelous" thing :rolleyes:

btw just do some research on America's foreign policy you will see why people are pissed off. One of Bush's best bits is when he talks about saddam using weapons of mass destruction. Hmmm who was supprting saddam at that time ;) :p

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
When it comes right down to it, every nation is after the same thing: power.

The one of the highest power catches the most negative attention, because it is always on the spotlight.

The highest power is the highest power because for one reason or another, it does things more correctly than the rest.

Should it make bad decisions, or another nation make better decisions, it will lose its power.

You can apply the same logic to the economy, leadership, evolution, etc. Just something to take into consideration before you try to make it look like your politicaly smarter than saddam, bush, bill gates, clinton...just to name a few. They are there because they happen to be better at what they do than you, me, and everybody else.

stardog

i'm a stardog champion
vampireuk said:
Stardog watch what you say to people for a start, do not resort to personal insults.

that wasn't a personal insult that was aimed at a lot of people in general.

ahh the good old "you are just jelous" thing :rolleyes:

yes, thats what it comes down to. and if anybody denies it than they're lying, because its human nature to want more money and power than your fellow human. its what has driven civilization from day 1.

btw just do some research on America's foreign policy you will see why people are pissed off. One of Bush's best bits is when he talks about saddam using weapons of mass destruction. Hmmm who was supprting saddam at that time ;) :p

refer to Alpha Wolfs post. he summed it up beautifully.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
But not for the good of the rest of the economic world and for poorer countries. The richer countries(including britain) love to just throw money at a problem....or bomb somewhere and believe problems will go away. It takes a bit longer than that to solve international problems and they should be done right. As in cut out all the bullshit....have every leader sat down and smack them round the head until they agree to help each other out. Of course most wouldnt be interested as they have their own financial assets outside the leadership of the country and want to line their own pockets before they are not re-elected. So the trend will just continue of the rich countries bomb the poor and more resentment grows :rolleyes:. Yes it is more complex than that but its a good way to sum up;).

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
You refered to people as pricks and arseholes, dont do it again.

It has nothing at all to do with jelousy, not everyone is hooked on the urge for power and money :rolleyes:

I did read Alphas post...and I replied....now read that with your eyes open^_^

stardog

i'm a stardog champion
vampireuk said:
So the trend will just continue of the rich countries bomb the poor and more resentment grows :rolleyes:. Yes it is more complex than that but its a good way to sum up;).

hmmm interesting way to put it... rich bombing the poor... how about this take on it. GOOD bombing the BAD

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Well, this is just the way things work. If it realy is better to do what your suggesting, then why don't you just make it happen?

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
stardog said:
hmmm interesting way to put it... rich bombing the poor... how about this take on it. GOOD bombing the BAD

roflmao, spot the republican:happy:

Despite what CNN tell you not everyone in afganistan and Iraq are "bad" :rolleyes:

Well, this is just the way things work. If it realy is better to do what your suggesting, then why don't you just make it happen

because I have no say in matters....yet^_^

stardog

i'm a stardog champion
vampireuk said:
You refered to people as pricks and arseholes, dont do it again.

It has nothing at all to do with jelousy, not everyone is hooked on the urge for power and money :rolleyes:

I did read Alphas post...and I replied....now read that with your eyes open^_^

first off, don't tell me what to do because you're wasting your words. second, it has EVERYTHING to do with jealousy. why do you think one of the 10 commandments, the commandments that GOD saw fit to give us humans (if you believe that kind of thing) is 'thou shalt not covet thy neighbors posessions'? because its a prime motivator for human behaviour. you PERSONALLY may not be hooked on it but its human nature.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
vampireuk said:

Power and money are just the metaphore, everybody has an interest somewhere.

vampireuk said:

well, your going to need to move somebody to it reguardless, and not everybody will do it voluntarily....

democracy: you don't want to do it, fine, but if you do it, I will pay you.

communism: your going to do it whether you like it or not, because the will of the group demands that you do. If not you will suffer the consequences.

despotism: your going to do it because I said so. If not you will suffer the consequences.

Last edited:

stardog

i'm a stardog champion
vampireuk said:
roflmao, spot the republican:happy:

Despite what CNN tell you not everyone in afganistan and Iraq are "bad" :rolleyes:

see what a biased view you have towards the US? you autimatically call me a republican based on a few words i have said. my point is that you've already made a judgement, as you're obviously in the habit of doing.

oh and despite what you may think about the intelligence of the average American, I happen to know that not all people in Iraq and Afghanistan are "bad" :rolleyes:

I think its the generally accepted consensus that the US doesn't go out of its way to bomb the 'people' of Iraq and Afghanistan out of sheer enjoyment. if you would let go of your biased view for a second you would realize that i was trying to simplify things for you by stating that the "GOOD" bomb the "BAD", and maybe offer a different perspective for you to ponder.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
first off, don't tell me what to do because you're wasting your words

Look at the forum leaders section...I mod this board to stop exactly the insults you were using......just a thought for you:emutalk:

has EVERYTHING to do with jealousy

So you have talked to the 6 billion people on the earth and they have told you this? If not dont say that because you have no idea about every person. Ahhh no religion gets brought into it too, I am a atheist so your argument has no value to me really there:)

You really believe every anti US government protest is out of jelousy? If you really believe that you may want to actually talk to some of the people about their reasons instead of just juding them in a way which makes you feel better.

Anywho im off for the night, keep it clean guys I dont want to have a massive cleanup tommorow:D

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
stardog said:
see what a biased view you have towards the US? you autimatically call me a republican based on a few words i have said. my point is that you've already made a judgement, as you're obviously in the habit of doing.

I was making a joke :p I rarely judge people unless they make a huge impact in the few moments I have met them. Now it was a joke :p

oh and despite what you may think about the intelligence of the average American, I happen to know that not all people in Iraq and Afghanistan are "bad" :rolleyes:

Well I never made a comment about the intelligence of Americans, but if you wish to discuss that fine by me but I wont take part since I dont know every american ;)

I think its the generally accepted consensus that the US doesn't go out of its way to bomb the 'people' of Iraq and Afghanistan out of sheer enjoyment. if you would let go of your biased view for a second you would realize that i was trying to simplify things for you by stating that the "GOOD" bomb the "BAD", and maybe offer a different perspective for you to ponder.[q/uote]

I'm not sure Nintendo did have huge effect on that generation:happy: (anyone who knows of George Carlin will get that). I dont hold a biased view, I hold a view based on my observations of the current american government. I listen to the views of other people wether I share their opinion or not. And the "good" and "bad" depends on the perspective you view this from, personally I just think its all fucked up.

stardog

i'm a stardog champion
vampireuk said:

So you have talked to the 6 billion people on the earth and they have told you this? If not dont say that because you have no idea about every person.

I think you understand what I mean. To deny such a base motivator as jealousy and greed is naive.

Ahhh no religion gets brought into it too, I am a atheist so your argument has no value to me really there:)

I myself am extreme agnostic. And even I, who am not a Christian, see the value in the 10 commandments. Or at least some of them.

Well I never made a comment about the intelligence of Americans, but if you wish to discuss that fine by me but I wont take part since I dont know every american ;)

You implied it with your CNN remark. I've noticed that a lot of people 'imply' things and then defend themselves by saying 'I never said that'. Well, implying is just a sneaky way of saying it, everybody knows this.

You really believe every anti US government protest is out of jelousy? If you really believe that you may want to actually talk to some of the people about their reasons instead of just juding them in a way which makes you feel better.

I'm offering the main reason behind why there is such hatred towards the US, especially from its own allies. I don't want to repeat myself by restating my argument so I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:

stardog

i'm a stardog champion
I apologize for publicly using the words asshole and prick. If I would have taken more time to organize my response, I'm sure I would have thought up a few more Politically Correct terms to use. As it stands, I've made the reasons for my opinions as clear as I am able, so the only thing left to do now is for you guys to pray that the good 'ole USA doesn't send the world kicking and screaming to Hell in a Handbasket.

Last edited:

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
I personaly don't give a shit about political correctness ;) I believe if you have something to say, say it. If its somebodies "life choice" to not read your words, they should just put white out on their screen.

stardog

i'm a stardog champion
AlphaWolf said:
I personaly don't give a shit about political correctness ;) I believe if you have something to say, say it. If its somebodies "life choice" to not read your words, they should just put white out on their screen.

what he said

personally, it takes a little more than vulgar words to offend me but to each his own i guess