What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Banjo Kazooie Retexture

Rastaman360

ive taken note og gruntys lair, changed it a little but i think it make it look more evil being dark.

ill post a update later.

Rastaman360

The_nameless said:
It looks really good! Your work is beautiful rastaman360, keep it up!:)

thanks, i think your would be cool too, cell shaded, i like the zelda cell shaded pack.

is it possible to do me a favour?

i still have had no luck getting the texture for the grass (main grass) its in your last pic near the flower beds, is it possible to send me it or the name of the texture so i can replace it.

cheers.

Vinilipe

Brazillian EmuTalk Member
I think you should add more detail...
The walls and the sand are to simple...
The game looks good with this pack, just try to add more detail and it would be great.

OP
The_nameless

The_nameless

unnamed
It's really hard to add details to the walls because I'm handpainting them...

Here's some detail;)

Last edited by a moderator:

mode7

Hi it's nice to see how your work is improving.
Actually quite nice so far, as it still seems a bit flat. Why don't you try adding a bit of depth.
I did an overpaint over one screenshot to show what I mean (I hope you don't mind me messing around with your work :)

I do this all the time using brightness/contrast adjustment layers. It is really quick and it looks good for the amount of time.
Anyway it's just a suggestion, if think your are on a good way finding your own style. Keep it up!!

OP
The_nameless

The_nameless

unnamed
more screens

Mumbo's mountain is almost finished! :)

EDIT: added one screenshot

comments?

Last edited by a moderator:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I like some of it but the ground textures look slightly flat, I like the texture you used on the side of the huts, not too complex but not too basic. It'd be neat if you can do the same with the ground and other textures.

mode7

As I said: I really like them
one hint: I don't like the gradients in the village. When going for cell-shading,try to avoid gradients.
A path would be nicer - if this is possible to do with the textures.

NoeOM

Mankind Member
I love the gradients

In the other hand, I really love the mixing of toon style and gradients you get. I can say this is the best texture pack I have seen. I like very much the simplicity, the colors are very apropiated and the textures are consistent all toghether. Keep up the good work!

koolkarts

Sexy Beast
Awesome work!! I really like it, even though some bits lack depth... I've always wanted someone to retexture Banjo Kazooie... It's one of my favourites!