What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Another idea to N64 games enhacement

This is a god idea?

• YES, even with the separation

Votes: 25 31.6%
  • NO, I prefer the huge ones

Votes: 54 68.4%

• Total voters
OP
MOYcano 0.23

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
Humn... I just realize that I didn't post some files already!! Sorry about that if anyone was waiting. I think still are missing only three screen-menus but right now I have few, few free-time.

Okay, these files are the Select Item, Quest Status screens and three others textures that I’m not really sure if I make it available before or not.

SALUDOS!

OP
MOYcano 0.23

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
I forgot the shots, or say "this files make something like this".

27980-another-idea-n64-games-enhacement-legend-zelda-1.jpg

28245-another-idea-n64-games-enhacement-legend-zelda-1.jpg

ANY suggestions? ¬¬U

OP
MOYcano 0.23

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
I wasn’t have enough free-time these days to keeping this experiment but I recently finish the background of the MaP SCReeN (ejeje, I was thinking that were two different ones).

Now, here is one shot but not the files (sorry, I have a SLOOOOOOW connection) and I’ll really appreciate if some one give ideas to enhance it because I think there is not much more that I can do but certainly believe that seems really simple.

SALUDOS!

EDIT: By the way, I’m using some of the Federelli's textures and even I have to modify some others (the levels/floors: 1F, 2F, …, B1, B2…) because they don’t fit with the white angles ¬¬U

The_Z

"The_A"
Looks great. :)
Just wondering, but could you put all of your "final" files on your first post.
Final files as in the final version of that file.

OP
MOYcano 0.23

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
Z_E_L_D_A said:
Looks great. :)
Just wondering, but could you put all of your "final" files on your first post.
Final files as in the final version of that file.
Sure thing, but I beg for sugestions or at least the tutorial to split the image in The Gimp through a script so I can do faster all the retouch.

SALUDOS!

OP
MOYcano 0.23

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
MuhMuh said:
Lol! Southpark Link! :D
I want used as my new avatar, looks fun, isn't?

SALUDOS!

P.S.: Humn... I can't see the image from this machine (((I'm using Mozilla Firefox (X11; U; Linux i686; es-ES; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050524 Fedora/1.0.4-4 Firefox/1.0.4))).

OP
MOYcano 0.23

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
Off-topic:
I already put it as my avatar but seem this forum doesn’t support PNGs… I’ll have to make it a GIF. And continuing with the gossip, I’m downloading a try-up (some kind of free demo) of Adobe Ilustrator (CS2 v12)… ¿is a good soft to vector-kind draw or which one you recommends?

SALUDOS!

OP
MOYcano 0.23

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
The_Z said:
Nice. I like the gradient in the background.
Gradient in the background? If you're talking about the eQuiPMeNT SCReeN, I think the ROM have an instruction to do that, because I didn't put it.

SALUDOS!

P.S.: What do you think still missing to bring the appearance of the menus in the Minish Cap? U Since I can't relocate/move the HUD. Does anyone have a friend or some that can do it?

Last edited:
OP
MOYcano 0.23

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
MOYcano 0.23 said:
Off-topic: I already put it as my avatar but seem this forum doesn’t support PNGs… I’m downloading a try-up of Adobe Ilustrator … ¿is a good soft to vector-kind draw or which one you recommends?
More Off-topic:

I realize that IE doesn't support the PNGs (wasn’t the forum XD) and I can’t understand how to works with the Adobe Ilustrator… looks like a good software but now I really don’t know if is worth it to learn how to used it.

SALUDOS!

OP
MOYcano 0.23

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
gandalf said:
lol use mozilla FIREFOX!!! :D
Off-topic: Happends that the browser that I use in my house is Maxthon and use the structure of the IE. I think, tehere's an option to use the Gecko Engine (Firefox and similar, right?) but seems do not work.

SALUDOS!

Last edited:
OP
MOYcano 0.23

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
I’ll do some experiments around to see what I have to change in order to make “compatible screens” with the Dijipi Pack…

Remember, I want to use most of the original HUD and think the screens of Minish Cap could do the trick to integrate it to this low-size / high-res combination.

For example, this heart likes me (even when I think there’s no reason to make it smaller) and even love the way it looks the sage’s medallions (maybe a little bit flat) …and this kind of details are which I’ll going for.

SALUDOS!

OP
MOYcano 0.23

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
Since look as that nobody read anymore in the topics where some pack is released, I’ll going to put here the information about the MODs that I’ll keep doing from the time when the Dijipi’s Pack was released to this days… and because I got a great idea for the background of the MaP SCReeN in this semi-MOD of Minish Cap but it going to take me some time.

For example, I make some retouches (still incompletes) to the ground textures in the Kokiri Forest to make it look cleaner and better colorized (personally I love the way it looks during the sunset). Here some shots:

SALUDOS!