What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Another idea to N64 games enhacement

This is a god idea?

• YES, even with the separation

Votes: 25 31.6%
  • NO, I prefer the huge ones

Votes: 54 68.4%

• Total voters

Alchemist6

T3h @n!me
I'm not sure this can be done, but maybe, in the Save screen, you could make just two boxes for the "Yes" and "No" options instead of a bunch of them as seen in the Item screen?

OP
MOYcano 0.23

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
I almost forget it! I also take a screenshot from the Quest Status with items
but obviously I’ve been using some items from Federelli’s pack…
since I want to play in this weird mix of OcarinaOfTime/WindWaker/MinishCap
I ask to you if someone already make the medallions and spirituals stones in cell shade style.

¿ ^_^ ?

You know, I could try, but even my experiment with the rupee give me headshakes T_T :crazy:

Last edited:
OP
MOYcano 0.23

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
Alchemist6 said:
I'm not sure this can be done, but maybe, in the Save screen, you could make just two boxes for the "Yes" and "No" options instead of a bunch of them as seen in the Item screen?
Ujum... the trouble is this: the texture "THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#16C424D0..." is shared and not only but is used 3 times... 3 TIMES ...in the Save Screen!!! I even try to use the other format without alpha to make it diferent but nothing seems to work ((#3#1_all.png --> #3#1_rgb.png)).

Anyway, I'll want say tnks for the opinions to Mongo & Z_E_L_D_A.

SALUDOS!

zeldafan970

Thanks for the stuff MOYcano! You rock!! And your new subscreen looks awesome!! Keep up the good work! I made a Minish Cap style cursor...thing. Not quite sure what you call it but here it is. You can use it if you want to, but if not that's cool too.

Last edited:
OP
MOYcano 0.23

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
zeldafan970 said:
Thanks for the stuff MOYcano! You rock!! And your new subscreen looks awesome!! Keep up the good work! I made a Minish Cap style cursor...thing. Not quite sure what you call it but here it is. You can use it if you want to, but if not that's cool too.
Humn... look good and that ...but these textures change his color in the game and also are some greens in The Minish Cap (see the attach). Still is a good idea, why don't you take some shots?

SALUDOS!

zeldafan970

MOYcano 0.23 said:
Humn... look good and that ...but these textures change his color in the game and also are some greens in The Minish Cap (see the attach). Still is a good idea, why don't you take some shots?

SALUDOS!
Is it possible to make the color they change to green, like in Minish Cap?

aibrubusfosusej

Yes that's my shoulder
zeldafan970 said:
Is it possible to make the color they change to green, like in Minish Cap?
no. You'd have to insert a whole different texture programming into the game, which no computer geek can do.:)

zeldafan970

MOYcano 0.23 said:

SALUDOS!
yeah they turn into a weird blue/black color but other than that they look ok

OP
MOYcano 0.23

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
zeldafan970 said:
yeah they turn into a weird blue/black color but other than that they look ok
Sweet, I like it!

I'm fixing my PC but it goint to take sometime
(the motherboard crash down)...
sorry if I don't update in a while, but still
we could give some ideas between us, right??

SALUDOS!

OP
MOYcano 0.23

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
MOYcano 0.23 said:
...since I want to play in this weird mix of OcarinaOfTime/WindWaker/MinishCap I ask to you if
someone already make the medallions and spirituals stones in cell shade style. ¿ ^_^ ?
I think maybe dijipi has made some but, all we know how long is their post... I don't find it ¬¬U

MOYcano 0.23 said:
I'm fixing my PC... sorry if I don't update in a while but, still we could give some ideas between us, right??

SALUDOS

Googol

Give me back my floppy face!
^^ the subscreen's 100% finished with Djipi's cel Zelda. So, yeah.
EDIT: Why are you answering your own question? :blink:

Last edited:
OP
MOYcano 0.23

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
Googol said:
Why are you answering your own question? :blink:
Looks strange, rigth? It's all because I'm not good writing English... I want to say something like "I believe dijipi maybe make some to his how project but their topic is so big that I just can't find it!!

:paperbag: :paperbag: :paperbag: SALUDOS!

..::Blage::..

Well I'll Have a go at the spititalual stones.... I'm not to good but I'll have a try!

EDIT:: Sorry... I cant get past the 3ed gem again... so I'll only do the first 2

Last edited:

Well here they are, The Gorons Rubie and korikies Emrald CELL SHADED!!
I'm quite pleesed with them... but I dont know...are they good or bad??Comments are welcome! :D

Last edited:
OP
MOYcano 0.23

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
mdtauk said:
Yes I did the subscreens for Djipi's pack
And they aren't published yet, right? Mdtauk, please, you could post at least the parts of the heart to make the quest status screen “compatible”?

SALUDOS!

Dijipi's pack is comming out in October (Its allready finished but He dosent have Internet Back untill sometime then) From the discusion on the Fourum it looks like its going to come out as a torrent.... you'll be able to get it then

OP
MOYcano 0.23

MOYcano 0.23

New Zelda's Fan
..::Blage::.. said:
Dijipi's pack is comming out in October (Its allready finished but He dosent have Internet Back untill sometime then) From the discusion on the Fourum it looks like its going to come out as a torrent.... you'll be able to get it then
Yes, I know about the dijipi’s actual situation but I was thinking it maybe the items doesn’t be made by him… who knows, could be work of mdtauk, for example.

Anyway, I have my PC back and almost fully working so I can experiment again:

SALUDOS!