What's new

1964 Beta 0.99 screenshots thread

Waan2k

Emutalk Lover :)
nice guys them shots look kick ass.

I think the image quality has improved with the emulater or the plugin :).

Also Trotterwatch what settings you use for games with 3d ani and Rice's plugin?

thx for quick reply to Trotterwatch :)

keep up good work guys :)

p.s keep posting some screen I love them :)

Darkliquid

Can you please post some screenshots of the Grid level in Perfect Dark?? I really want to see if the textures are fixed.....

ShadowFX

Guardian
I've seen all the screenshots posted before, and I must say they really look amazing.

I would like to request a simple screenshot of MK Trilogy (in-battle) with some filter enabled (if availabe).

Rice

Emulator Developer
EMu-LoRd said:
I've seen all the screenshots posted before, and I must say they really look amazing.

I would like to request a simple screenshot of MK Trilogy (in-battle) with some filter enabled (if availabe).

Here you are. I cannot leave filters on, otherwise the game becomes extreme slow. This game is also very sensitive to timing, must use CF<=3.

k!dman

Nintendo muthaf**a
please, post some a shot from SW: Episode 1 Racer. I'd like to see some race screens. thanks in advance.

ShadowFX

Guardian
Great, it really looks fantastic. I surely hope it's possible to play the game in full-speed on the final version with fitlers on.

Thanks again.

scotty

The Great One
I love that MK4 screenshot Rice, even though i dont play fighting games as much now, I remember when I did, in fact it reminds me on my obsession of fighting games a few years ago

scotty

The Great One
Of course after SNES was gone; I never touched the N64 fighter games, thats probably why i didnt know what that was, but I could telll it was an MK

Xade

Irrelevant Insight
Belated reply...

StAmAtIs said:
Could I plz see screenshots for:
WWF No Mercy (Does the titantrons show properly during entrances?)

Stunt Racer 64 (Does any Graphics show?)

The TitanTron never did show properly on No Mercy, even on the N64, only on WrestleMania. They removed that feature for some reason.

Flash

Technomage
Rice said:
Here you are. I cannot leave filters on, otherwise the game becomes extreme slow.
Wait a minute... this green border around Noob Saibot....
Bilinear filtering is on :)