What's new

1964 Beta 0.99 screenshots thread

Waan2k

Emutalk Lover :)
Trotterwatch can you post some pics of some games on your radeon I'd like to see as we both have one ;)

Also what config settings you use with the 3d analze thing?

Great screens btw guys

scotty

The Great One
karth95 said:
Body harvest runs slow. So slow it's unplayable. No screenshots as of yet.

as long as it gets fixed, that is fine. It is the only ROM I have that doesnt work perfectly on any emulator (I have the U (!) version so it sint a bad ROM).

I hope that this gets fixed for the release date.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
hows 1964 with Resident Evil now? good speed?
and starcraft has yet to be perfected afaik.

gogo schibo & rice! :D

pandamoan

Banned
pj64er said:
hows 1964 with Resident Evil now? good speed?
and starcraft has yet to be perfected afaik.

gogo schibo & rice! :D

this is a screenshots thread, and i check it religiously. I'd like to see some really high detailed max quality settings shots with like 2xsai and ansio, etc. :D and a fps too, if possible.

eye candy is what screenshots are all about!!!

oh yeah, and maybe some shots of mk4, which is my fave n64 game, and there hasn't BEEN a shot yet :cry:

also, i mentioned it before, but maybe rice/schibo never saw, have you guys considered http://scale2x.sourceforge.net/ for texture enhancement instead of 2xsai? it's open source, and seems rather efficient, but ianap, so who knows? ;) anyway, the image quality simply blows 2xsai away.

another interesting texture filter (and designed for 3d!) is :
http://www.hiend3d.com/smartflt.html

forget everything i said before, look at:
http://www.hiend3d.com/hq4x.html

or look at them all, this stuff is fascinating. why doesn't zsnes use it? man this post has gotten out of hand.

thanks!

Last edited:
OP
T

Trotterwatch

oh yeah, and maybe some shots of mk4, which is my fave n64 game, and there hasn't BEEN a shot yet

Sure I did one a one the first few pages.. if not then I will post one later. EDIT// Yep, on the 2nd page, shot 18 to be exact. I'll post a better one later.

Trotterwatch can you post some pics of some games on your radeon I'd like to see as we both have one

Take a look at the first few pages, every single shot was taken with the Radeon :) Some with Jabos, some with Rices (with emulate HW T&L caps enabled in 3D Ani).

Oh and I checked Starcraft, it seems to work with minor issues.

Last edited:
L

Lachp30

<B>Vigilante 8!! Vigilante 8!! Vigilnate 8!!</B> Beta Testers, please some screenies - im dying to know weather the gfx issues have been fixed

OP
T

Trotterwatch

Lachp30 said:
<B>Vigilante 8!! Vigilante 8!! Vigilnate 8!!</B> Beta Testers, please some screenies - im dying to know weather the gfx issues have been fixed
I recollect someone answering this question for you already, to the best of my recollection the issue hasn't been fixed since the last time you asked.

Yep was asked by someone in this thread:http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?p=161406&highlight=vigilante#post161406
And told that it had errors also in that thread.

Believe me, none of us here are deliberately ignoring your requests.

Last edited:
L

Lachp30

Trotterwatch said:
I recollect someone answering this question for you already, to the best of my recollection the issue hasn't been fixed since the last time you asked.

Yep was asked by someone in this thread:http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?p=161406&highlight=vigilante#post161406
And told that it had errors also in that thread.

Believe me, none of us here are deliberately ignoring your requests.

Sorry, my bad. I was ignorant and missed that message. Great work with keeping up with the demands of the BETA screenshots tho, Trotter

OP
T

Trotterwatch

K, and I'll do some of my own testing tomorrow or the next day (when I'm back in the UK with a GF3). I have Vigilante 8, so I will see if I can get anything else out of it (different to other plugins). I would also love for this game to be fixed.

Torrente

Can you show screenshots of:
Evangelion64 cutscenes?
Perfect Dark cutscene with subtitles (they can be seen in the PAL version?)
Operation Winback?
and did you show any Waverace screenshots?
Thanks for reading.

PD: I almost forgot: Duke Nukem?

Last edited:

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
i saw paper mario back there, does that mean there is no more flickering?

For SSB, only if they work, could someone show these?
-someone going off the screen (so that there is a circle, no black box)
-someone with a shield up to show 3D objects
-A hand working over a character select

NeoNight

hey how about some viglante 8, viglante 8 :second offense shots? (no emu/plugin currently runs it, well when it comes to being playable that is)

OP
T

Trotterwatch

NeoNight said:
hey how about some viglante 8, viglante 8 :second offense shots? (no emu/plugin currently runs it, well when it comes to being playable that is)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagggghhhhhh this game again!!!!!

Ok, I took a screenshot just, the game isn't playable IMHO yet. By tweaking with the options I can make it prettier, but not by much. It runs fast (mostly), but just not playable yet.

OP
T

Trotterwatch

Another screenshot, believe it or not it is very very nearly playable in this screenshot and despite the VIs readout, it appears to be pretty smooth.

Jabos 1.5.1 is also about this close, give or take the flickery display I get.

Last edited:

Waan2k

Emutalk Lover :)
Take a look at the first few pages, every single shot was taken with the Radeon Some with Jabos, some with Rices (with emulate HW T&L caps enabled in 3D Ani).

ok so what's the best thing for a radeon card atm, Project 64 or 1964 and what's the best plugin.

Also do you Enable AA and AF on when playing, can you use it even though your using software mode for TnL.

thx for the reply Trotterwatch :) :nemu:

pandamoan

Banned
pj64er said:
damn, this one is awesome!

yeah, and it's open source, too, so anyone can do whatever with it (out of the commercial realm that is... :D)

are there any gfx coders working on anything like this? it would really make n64 pretty, doncha think?

xodnizel responded in the fce forums, and even put up a screenshot that i think looks awesome, despite him saying it looks goofy.. :D

http://xodnizel.net/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=282&#msg_282

cool, eh? it may be REALLY interesting to see what kind of progress might be made with OTHER types of shape cutouts or whatever you want to call those.

OP
T

Trotterwatch

ok so what's the best thing for a radeon card atm, Project 64 or 1964 and what's the best plugin.

Also do you Enable AA and AF on when playing, can you use it even though your using software mode for TnL.

1964, though it doesn't really make a difference. Yes I use AA and AF. And I don't force SW T&L :) I emulate HW T&L caps, AA and AF still work fine. As does 2xSai etc

I'm using the last released version of 3D Ani.