What's new

Dolphin Beta Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

talker

Well.. i'm still waiting for some pics of TonyHawk's Underground, BurnOut2 or Need For SpeedUnderground =p.. does it even boot?

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

NFS:U doesn't boot, you should have looked at my game list in the "how many GCMs do we have" , you would know the compatibility of the games I have ;)

RockmanRotti

Awesome..keep up the good work. It is getting better and better. But I have a question which I already asked for:

What about Megaman Anniversary Collection ? Can you test it ? Thanks! ^_^

vempire_ghos

Hello, am I of Brazil and to accompanying the development of this emulator, did he want to know the new version of Dolphin turns " Zelda Master Quest "?
Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!
Excuse my English, I wrote that message with a translating program! ! ! hehehehehehhe.

JinXD

Just back from my hols and most of the GC emuz have had updates or are showing more progress!! Big Thumbs up for the Dolphin Team :happy:

vempire_ghos said:
Hello, am I of Brazil and to accompanying the development of this emulator, did he want to know the new version of Dolphin turns " Zelda Master Quest "?
Excuse my English, I wrote that message with a translating program! ! ! hehehehehehhe.
I'm sure I read somewhere that the latest beta doesn't show any change for the Zelda Bonus Disc, don't take that as gospel though!!

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
These great beta shot thread is for all these people/n00bs which want to see progress/improvements on these great emu dolphin! I love these thread! Please more pics from more beta testers, or aren't they allowed to post some screens?

@לציון

:)

vempire_ghos said:

Zelda Master Quest é um rom de N64 que vinha com o disco de bonus, o disco de bonus na realidade tinha essa rom de N64 e um emulador pra joga-la na GC, podes jogar Master Quest num emulador da nintendo 64 se encontrares o rom!!!

Last edited:

MGFox

The Quiet One!
Say What!?! :huh:

Sorry mate, this is an english forum and in order for everyone to understand each other, we all need to speak english, because if everyone spoke their native languages we'd be in one heck of a mess.

Cheers,
Fox

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

he Said

"Zelda Master Quest is a N64 rom that came with the bonus disc, the bonus disc in reality had this N64 rom and an emulator to plays it in the GC,..." and I dont get the rest. (Translator)

I have a sad news for some people, I finally got My pokemon colloseum to work but...... on the Teaser only, it crashes on the beta. Too bad you pkmn freaks, you won't be able to play it on the next version, too bad!

Last edited:

jareg

Just A Guy
Karolis said:
When new version is Dolphin? :huh:

Please no BAN im new users :blush:

Its against the rules you know :plain:
Just go and read the rules maybe if youre lucky youl only get a warning :saint:

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

yeah, ALWAYS read the forums rule before posting, the ban are only on people asking for roms/isos or offering them ;)

Still, welcome to Emutalk :)

Status
Not open for further replies.