Denise is an accurate c64/Amiga emulator whose project is influenced by the higan emulator design.
add drag’n’drop overlay:
– files can be inserted into additional drives faster
– files can either only be inserted or inserted and restarted
– multi file support
– fix: Wasapi didn’t work on some audio hardware
– thanks to all translators: Ben, Ulgon, Ferenc, Muzza
– greatly improved accuracy, thanks to amilo3438, vAmigaTS, CPU Tester, AW182
– ~15% speed up
– fix: Drive LED sometimes does not turn off
– display tracks more clearly
– add IPF, DMS, EXE and encrypted kick rom support
– add RTC
– add multi file support for any-loader (fill DF0-3 in one go)
– show power LED in status line
. colors for power and drive LEDs depend on the model
. click on power LED to select audio filter
– fix: multi SID UI not updated correctly from config
– fix: sometimes crashes when changing speeder
WinUAE is the commodore amiga emulator for Windows. WinUAE is a mostly complete software emulation of the hardware of the Commodore Amiga 500/1000/2000. A Commodore Amiga, for those who don’t know, is a 16/32 bit computer system based on the Motorola 680×0 CPU and a few specially designed custom chips that provide very good graphics and sound capabilities. Its first incarnation, the A1000, appeared in 1985, followed by the highly successful A500 and A2000 models. WinUAE is a port of the originally written for Unixish systems UAE; but over time, it seems the Windows port, WinUAE has become the best version available on any platform. WinUAE is free software: you are welcome to distribute copies of it and/or modify it, under certain conditions. There is no warranty of any kind for UAE. For more details concerning these issues, please read the GNU General Public License, which describes the terms under which WinUAE is distributed.
vAmiga emulates a Commodore Amiga 500, 1000 or 2000 on your Mac. To run the emulator, a Kickstart Rom is required. The original Amiga Roms are the intellectual property of the company Cloanto. By purchasing a license of Amiga Forever™ you can acquire a legal Kickstart license. Rom image files can be added to vAmiga via drag and drop. vAmiga is open-source and published under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
Fixed a bug that causes the GPU pipeline to occasionally update the wrong texture in interlace mode (#772).
Fixed a bug that caused the CPU to crash on address error double-faults (#773).
Improved emulation of mechanical floppy drive delays (#773).