What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zelda Ocarina of time Community Retexture Project Discussion topic

pupiloho

Retexture V5 Pack download doesn't work!! is damaged?

Hey people here y need you to gimme a answer soory i dont speak english good, the file of V5 uploaded in gamelair.com (the only mirror) if you download it and you descompress it gives an error!! is damaged the file!! i downloaded hudreds of times and not work!! guys really need to fix that!...

pupiloho

Make sure you are using 7zip :p

Im using it !! Whatever if you use Winrar or 7zip i download the file like 3 times and all say "D:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Mis documentos\Downloads\LOZ OOT Community Hi-res v5.rar: The file has an unknown format or damaged"

BlazingBob

Question...if I want to add a bloom shader, can I use it with this pack?

Because apparently retextures only work with Rice 6.1.4 (I guess, correct me if I'm wrong) and bloom shaders only work with Rice 6.1.3 (Again, correct me if I'm wrong)

Another question: obviously this pack isn't complete. Will the parts that are incomplete still use some hi-res textures, or will it switch to vanilla textures?

Sportsmaniac13

I'm a n00b when it comes to installing and loading textures, so could I get some help? When I use the plugin provided on the first post it just errors out, both on 1964 and PJ64. I got the latest WIP release of Glide64, and though it works fine without loading textures, I can't get it to even attempt to load the textures I've installed. I have the textures in the /Plugin/hires_textures folder, but I don't think it's recognizing they're there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

OP
death--droid

death--droid

There trully is no real point to do it at the moment sorry, even if it is just for lazy members it would be better to do that once the texture pack is actually fully done.

Just a small update
I remade two of my old texture
rawradwar.png

Kasc

WHere

Anyone know of a list or way of finding out what textures are where?

I want to make a OoT themed level for another game but the textures aren't in a way where I can say, for example, collected together all of the textures used within the fire temple.

Does anyone have some kind of directory for what textures are used where, etc.?