What's new

Why did I post this?

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
More importantly how the hell has the human race lasted long enough for this thread to last this long? Damn i'm confused oh well who cares lets party!

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
Me bad! Sorry! :(
I thought I'd save thread space instead I created a monster! :unsure:

Edit: You know, I honestly thought somebody would have posted after I got back from holidays, interested that I went to Australia Zoo. This may sound like bullshit but I had a kind of premonition of Steve Urwin's death. I didn't actually see the stingray but I had this strange feeling when I was watching him wrestle a crocodile on the big screen above the crocaseum - what would happen If he died? Would they still show him on the big screen? Would the zoo close? Little did I know...

Edit 2: And this will be the last time I'll talk about Steve Urwin. Great bloke as he is I've gone on enough about him.

Last edited:
OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
I was talking to myself the other day and to my surprise i answered back! This is my conversation to myself in script form:

Me1
Why don't i re-open my old thread?

Me2
Why?

Me1
Because i said so, biatch!

Me2
O.K

As you can see I didn't have much to say to myself but i thought i share my controversal thoughts of the world anyway to others who want to listen or prehaps want to commit suicide, not that i endorse it...

So rather than spread spam on other people's threads this will be a good outlet for me and other like mannered people.

I just have one rule: no FUCKING swearing please! It upsets my equib equib...balance. But if you do have the need for profanity please use correct english, not necessary good spelling or punctuation cos thats boring. But still i cant stand unformulated sentences with no paragraphs. Alien gibberish is accepted though. Klingon is not.

And i will also occasionally post intelectual threads such as why mastibating while waiting for Zelda OOT high res texture pack to load is a bad idea. It just is.

So without further ado i will start off my senseless ramblings with the topic of... Paris Hilton. Actually, on second thought i rather cut off my testicals, stew them and serve them to my Mother-in-Law because that would be funny and painful but neverless funny all the same. And i'm sick of her asking when she's getting Grandchildren and eating the salt of my children will atleast shut her up for good. Stupid bitch.

But speaking of Paris Hilton would you more likely get a sexually transmitted disease by fucking her or fucking her wax statue after every sicko's had his turn humping it? I don't know. I don't care. Just thought it looked good on paper.

But i digress. What's the point i'm making with this post? No point. I'm just am. Like i said spout your own shit please cos im bored.

Last edited:

mudlord

Banned
Might as well ramble here.

On of the funny things I did was look myself in Google. Its funny being on Spanish, German and French emulation sites...yet so odd, since I cant understand what they write...makes me wonder....also, the number of hits amazed me too....:plain:

Yet another kooky thing was my 1st attempt at a Winamp plugin. Needless to say, it didnt turn out well. Maybe I should make a standalone app first before implementing an cycle accurate SPC emulator as a Winamp/XMPlay plugin...that way less headache with buffers and sample formats...hmmmm..I still gotta write that shader authoring tool yet, dunno if it'll get done this week, too lazy.....Still gotta research how to do backbuffer copies, and do them fast....ryg's kkapture seems to use FBOs and rendertargets when saving to AVI files...Maybe he used the backbuffer and forced the backbuffer format to make it work right and fast.

Aaaah the wonders of a person with way too much time on thier hands....Oh well.

But speaking of Paris Hilton would you more likely get a sexually transmitted disease by fucking her or fucking her wax statue after every sicko's had his turn humping it? I don't know. I don't care. Just thought it looked good on paper.

Catching AIDS......Niiiiiiiiccceeeee......that'll stop so much of my future prospects. Can't imagine the white stains on the statue tho, it might get messy....whos gonna clean up. Maybe no-one would care humping a slut that cries over jail....She should grow up, her daddy can't get everything for her....jeez...why are rich people always such big morons....hmmmm....thats one thing..the Pickle Matrix is another....

Enough of that, back to working out what to do next I guess....Oh joy! :getlost:

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
Might as well ramble here. On of the funny things I did was look myself in Google. Its funny being on Spanish, German and French emulation sites...yet so odd, since I cant understand what they write...makes me wonder....also, the number of hits amazed me too....:plain:

Yes, indeed. I too have gone down that path once upon a yestersday, 11.45 PM. I soon gave up after typing my name, John Holmes. You know how many dicks are on the internet?

By the way that was a joke. I don't go out of my way to look for cock. I can look at my own for free. ;)

Yet another kooky thing was my 1st attempt at a Winamp plugin. Needless to say, it didnt turn out well.

Hmm... I have the same problem with technology. Today I used a program for the first time called Audicity to convert a WAV to a MP3. Simple program for simple idiots. Needless to say i wasn't successful, crashing the computer in the process.

It does that alot, my computer. Crashes. I'm so paranoid that i say 10 hail Mary's every time i click the mouse. As you're well aware this gets rather time consuming, so i shorten it to, "You mother fucker, son of a fucking whore, don't fucking crash, bitch!"

Works everytime.

Catching AIDS......Niiiiiiiiccceeeee......that'll stop so much of my future prospects. Can't imagine the white stains on the statue tho, it might get messy....whos gonna clean up.

My theory is no one would. Cum stains and wax are both white. Unless somebody had Syphilis and was shooting yellow pus i say it would go unnoticed.

Apologies to all wax lovers out there.

Aaaah the wonders of a person with way too much time on thier hands....Oh well.

Ahhh... Touché... :)

Last edited:

mudlord

Banned
I soon gave up after typing my name, John Holmes. You know how many dicks are on the internet?

My guess? Only God knows, but if there is a existence of a God however, that argument can go on forever.......But until then, lets just say there's a lot to keep those that like that part of the human anatomy happy....

By the way that was a joke. I don't go out of my way to look for cock. I can look at my own for free.

Same here. One is more than enough for me.

Today I used a program for the first time called Audicity to convert a WAV to a MP3. Simple program for simple idiots. Needless to say i wasn't successful, crashing the computer in the process.

It does that alot, my computer. Crashes. I'm so paranoid that i say 10 hail Mary's every time i click the mouse. As you're well aware this gets rather time consuming, so i shorten it to, "You mother fucker, son of a fucking whore, don't fucking crash, bitch!"

Works everytime.

Hahahah..A simple WAV > MP3 convertor that doesnt fuck up....I would have thought LAME can do that :evil: . RazorLame (a LAME frontend), would work fine. No need for Audacity betas.

Hehehehh, something must be screwed up with your PC if it crashes so much. Maybe its haunted.....

My theory is no one would. Cum stains and wax are both white. Unless somebody had Syphilis and was shooting yellow pus i say it would go unnoticed.

True or some other STD...Its like people masturbating into white chocolate at the chocolate factory and saying "people will never know"....

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
OK. Let's wipe the slate clean. No more talk about...sticky stuff.

Thanks for the Razor Lame tip, Mudlord.

I'm posting in singular irregular sentences. Why? Because I'm all paragraphed out.

Is it annoying? I want to know.

This is a creative post.

But I'm not creative.

I just post. Therefore I am.

Oh, thought for the day.

Sorry I forgotten... :evil:

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
It's been a while since I last posted but I really can't think of anything profound to say except for this pearl of wisdom which is really a retorical question wrapped in a proverbal straight jacket:

Why can you look at your own poo quite hapilly but the sight of someone's poo makes you want to barf?

And speaking of barfing can the sight of your own vomit make you chuck?

And speaking of chuck is there any Emutalk members out there called Chuck and do you vomit at the sight of people's poo?

And speaking of poo I need to do one. Goodbye.

Edit: Oh, can somebody please post? I'm getting quite horny looking at the post count! :naughty:

Last edited: