What's new

Why did I post this?

Miretank

Lurking
I am doing a Web Designer Tech School, if you don't know. And there I've known a gurl!!!1 :D
Too bad (bad? BAD? It's awesome! :D) it's time for me to go and watch the classes :rolleyes:
When I get back, I'll explain. :)

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
Miretank said:
I am doing a Web Designer Tech School, if you don't know. And there I've known a gurl!!!1 :D
Too bad (bad? BAD? It's awesome! :D) it's time for me to go and watch the classes :rolleyes:
When I get back, I'll explain. :)

LOL! I thought you were talking about me! Not that part of me wouldn't be flattered, of course. But the other part would be screaming QUEER!
But fortunately I remembered your photo in the misfits gallery and I knew you were a guy. This girl is very lucky to have a young, handsome, strapping...oh hang on, I'm doing it again! I'm going QUEER! HELP! Bloody Carson!

BTW I have also found true love with MAME32

Last edited:

Talas

Son of the Sky
Miretank said:
Forget about that, she doesn't want a serious relationship. Fuck that man, she destrpyed me now.

Sheesh, that was pretty quick. May I inquire on your age?

Talas

Son of the Sky
Well, if you want a serious thing and she doesnt, you should get rid of that relationship pretty quickly.

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
I'm going away on holiday next week for 1 week so I won't be posting anything for a while. :bouncy:

Last edited:
OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
Well, I'm back! ....from sunny (Well it was until it began to rain the day we departed, luckly) Noosa, Queensland with an average temp of 25 degrees all week, so we were blessed with really beautiful weather.

Spent the days lounging in the hotel pool, checking out the talent on the beaches (Consquently receiving many wacks in the head by the misses!) and even checked out Steve Crikey Urwin's zoo which was fantastico except it was way too expensive at $43 (Aus) per adult.

But all along my heart was bleeding for the simple pleasures of N64 and catching up with the latest idiocy/goss of ToTT which is my crack. Times like these when I wish I had a laptop (Laptop dance even better!) to catch up with you guys and play my games but I guess it makes me appreciate what I got I guess... Watching Foxtel 7 days in a row (At night) gets kind of tedious and stereo sound from wonky T.V speakers is just plain pathetic and does not do justice to blockbuster movies so all in all I'm glad to be back!

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
Technical Problem

I got a technical problem. I don't know if this is the right place to post it and I don't want to make another thread so here goes:

Both my disc drives sometimes don't read my discs. When that happens I reboot and presto they're fine again until the next time I use them.

It seems to happen when I'm burning a blank disc with Nero. It burns alright but when I go and read the disc nothing shows up. Even if I play a DVD. So I reboot and everything is fine again.

I don't want to really update my drivers because there's a few to choose from and besides it may be only a simple problem. I first thought it was my auto-play config screwed up or maybe my Reagistry Cleaner prog which I use all the time but now I don't know.

I reinstalled Nero and that seems to be working all right and when I burn DVDs using DVD shrink everything is all right. Maybe its windows updates which changes some configs? It stuffs my wmp configs up.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
SlimickGamer said:
It's probably your disc drives, it's broken or something...same thing happened to me too.

I need more specific information. How did you fix yours?

I forgot lol it was 3 years ago! I think there was a disc reading or laser problem in my disc drive, it couldn't read any DVD or CD so I bought a new one I think then when I checked the inside I realized the wires weren't connected properly lol I think I was adding RAM that's why the wire was kinda pulled off lol XD

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
SlimickGamer said:
I forgot lol it was 3 years ago! I think there was a disc reading or laser problem in my disc drive, it couldn't read any DVD or CD so I bought a new one I think then when I checked the inside I realized the wires weren't connected properly lol I think I was adding RAM that's why the wire was kinda pulled off lol XD

lol! How times have changed! When I was 10 I was still playing with Lego's!

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
A.I. said:
I got a technical problem. I don't know if this is the right place to post it and I don't want to make another thread so here goes:
Actually, you should have started a new thread, in Techtalk. This has nothing to do with "Why did I post this?" ;)

As for your problem, I can't say I know. It sounds like a software problem. When did it start happening? Were you able to burn DVDs before without this problem cropping up? How are your IDE drives set up, master/slave, etc.?

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
zAlbee said:
Actually, you should have started a new thread, in Techtalk. This has nothing to do with "Why did I post this?" ;)

As for your problem, I can't say I know. It sounds like a software problem. When did it start happening? Were you able to burn DVDs before without this problem cropping up? How are your IDE drives set up, master/slave, etc.?

Burning's Ok. It's just when I use Nero. As for how everything is set up I have no idea.