What's new

Why did I post this?

BlueFalcon7

No I have to say, agozer owns all of us. He does like 9 posts per day, and I havent seen any of them really be bad posts.

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
BlueFalcon7 said:
Somebody set up us the thread

Dont get me started :p

It wasn't me it was the one armed man! :rolleyes:

This thread has gone nowhere and back again...

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
What you say!!

lol, internet - serious business

oh btw, Zero Wing rules.

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Move Thread!!! For great Justice!

Sometimes having a thread to fool around in isn't such a bad thing A.I. you've done us a favor :D

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
You know you're all spammers, right? This is my second post in this topic and I don't plan on any more.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
This isn't spam, spam tends to be more like this:
"BUY 1 JAR OF SKAPPY PEANUT BUTTER AND GET 5 FREE"

I mean sure its not useful this thread but it isn't advertising and it aint hurting anyone, joykill.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Doomulation said:
You know you're all spammers, right? This is my second post in this topic and I don't plan on any more.
Please don't get all righteous on me now. [/sarcasm]

But yeah, this thread served its purpose song ago.

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Doomulation said:

Don't complain. Threads like this one were located on the old "Way-off topic" forum some time ago, when it was fused with ToT the consequence is threads like this one here, is not bad, is fun :p

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
t0rek said:
Don't complain. Threads like this one were located on the old "Way-off topic" forum some time ago, when it was fused with ToT the consequence is threads like this one here, is not bad, is fun :p

Excellent, Smithers! I propose we should make a spam thread for all serious spamsters out there who want to talk absolute and non equivocal crap (Like me!). ;)

It can be like a virtual diarrhoea or gonorrhoea (For those who regularly have unsafe cyber sex) enima thread to help people purify their flithy young minds thus leaving Talk of The Town with serious, thought provoking topics such as... Why Did I Post This? :)

Edit: I just had an epiphany! (Similiar to an orgasm but lasts longer...) Ever wondered why all those serious, intellectual types mull around the PJ64 site with their equally serious colleagues, drooling over an opportunity to impart their holy than thou wisdom to the weak and less fortunate brain dead members of society who barely know how to operate a toaster and yet themselves rarely venture into the Talk of The Town territory for some much needed entertainment and light comic relief?

*Whispers softly* I'll give you a hint... They don't have a personality! ;)

Last edited:
OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
t0rek said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epiphany

no words for that one. BTW I don't share your opinion

Juz having a gentle dig at all those serious types who don't share my sense of humour, each to their own i guess... :satisfied

Epiphany - It also means miraculous thought...I think. Remember in the movie Hook when Dustin Hoffman, who plays Captain Hook says, 'Smee, I just had an epiphany...'

I love that movie except Julia Roberts was totally miscast as Tinkerbell...

Last edited: