What's new

When is the next release of 1964 coming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper19s

Banned
IceFox38 said:
Also, if you want a release so badly, why don't you take the source code and add features yourself. Complaining won't get you anywhere.

ice you talking to me because i didnt say anything like that mmmkay.

dnrobs

no i wasnt singling you out trotter just that some of the wording on posts especially the stickys are a bit strong arm to say the least
but thats enough on the subject my intention wasnt to cause animosity

Tirog

Banned
I'll just come out and say it. I don't care if I get band. The mods here suck. This is the worst discussion forum I've ever seen. Mods can AND WILL change your topics and posts EVEN IF YOU DON'T BREAK THE RULES. I've got the stopwatch started, and we'll see how long it takes them to change this post and band me.

Trotterwatch

Getting slow in my old age ;)

BTW - just a general statement to everyone

If you think the mods are being too tough, or feel aggrieved in some manner - I would suggest not following Tirog's quite frankly pathetic example. Instead try sending that mod a PM.

Indeed you will find, I for example will always respond favourably to a politely worded private message.

pandamoan

Banned
Trotterwatch said:
Getting slow in my old age ;)

BTW - just a general statement to everyone

If you think the mods are being too tough, or feel aggrieved in some manner - I would suggest not following Tirog's quite frankly pathetic example. Instead try sending that mod a PM.

Indeed you will find, I for example will always respond favourably to a politely worded private message.

some of your mods are a bit rude in PM. frankly they are the same mods that are rude in the forums as well, and no trotterwatch, you're not one of them (imho). also martin is way cool, from what posts etc. i've gotten from him. but another (at least one) seems at the best an insecure juvenile. i don't mean to throw mud or whatever, and i'm not age biased, i know many very young people (both in real life and online) that i would never care to adjectivate (LOL) with such a term.

i almost hate even contributing to all this drama in a thread where someone valuable (rice) has posted, but i just feel that some of the negativity lately has been propogated not just by random users, but by long term members and maybe even a mod or 2.

if this casual critique, which i'm in no way trying to be offensive in, is offensive, then please just delete it and PM me.

and sorry again for being OT in the schibo/rice section of the forums, you guys rule!

RedXIII

Tirog said:
I've got the stopwatch started, and we'll see how long it takes them to change this post and band me.

Let's all join together with the BAND!

Sorry, just had to say it :p

revl8er

That Damn Good
frankly they are the same mods that are rude in the forums

I haven't seen any mods be rude in the forums, I have seen them joke around. The only people they are really rude to is the people who don't take their time to read the rules or instructions and gamefaqs for the emulators. I feel the mods have always been fair to everyone, but they just get frustrated when people ask the same questions over and over.

pandamoan

Banned
Mystic Gohan said:
I haven't seen any mods be rude in the forums, I have seen them joke around. The only people they are really rude to is the people who don't take their time to read the rules or instructions and gamefaqs for the emulators. I feel the mods have always been fair to everyone, but they just get frustrated when people ask the same questions over and over.

i'd rather not site specifics and start a flame war that could possibly get ME banned. Maybe you missed a couple of unpleasant threads.

yay for you! :D

scotty

The Great One
I know Ive gotten intot eh noses of the mods in the past, but I have been trying to keep a clean slate these days, even so I have been a little busier with examinations coming up next week.

Trotterwatch

I think the main bit of frustration for me, has been I would like to give specific answers. But I am unable to, as I don't know the answers myself ;)

Throughout the test I have tried to share things with people - sometimes I reckon too much (ie that major screenshot blow out I did at first!) The thing is, you share too little and people will inevitably complain, you share too much and the complaints will still come in.. damned if you do, damned if you don't :p hehe

I'll try to lighten up from now on anyways. Let's try to get rid of this small sense of negativity eh :)

:flowers: for all

pandamoan

Banned
Trotterwatch said:
I think the main bit of frustration for me, has been I would like to give specific answers. But I am unable to, as I don't know the answers myself ;)

Throughout the test I have tried to share things with people - sometimes I reckon too much (ie that major screenshot blow out I did at first!) The thing is, you share too little and people will inevitably complain, you share too much and the complaints will still come in.. damned if you do, damned if you don't :p hehe

I'll try to lighten up from now on anyways. Let's try to get rid of this small sense of negativity eh :)

:flowers: for all

those screenies were awesome! btw, got any new ones? maybe with the new wip glide plugin? is there a tester out there who does betas of both? there must be since the new glide is working with the extended zilmar spec. /me dusts off his voodoo 3... :D

Trotterwatch

There is a tester who has both I believe - alas I do not (and even if I did, I'd have to use Evoodoo, which would slightly detract I guess).

As for new screenshots... I may post some later ;)

Hyper19s

Banned
trotterwatch and I have had our disputes in the past
but everything seems to be great now.

By the way how long was Tirog banned for.Sorry to
ask i just have to know.

also sorry to get on your nerves sometimes trotterwatch

Trotterwatch

Hehe, I'm sure we all get on each others nerves at times.

Tirog was banned indefinately - if he wanted to raise an issue, he should have done it in an infinitely more adult manner than he did. As it was, he made it perfectly clear he disliked the board, so I did him a favour in banning him from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.