What's new

When is the next release of 1964 coming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dukenukem

lord freiza
There will be no more project64 releases becuse jabo didn't want to program it any more,about the next 1964 do not be asking when it will be out it will be out when schibo and rice decide to release it.

scotty

The Great One
PJ64 is pretty much dead now (although you notice a few updates here and there). 1964 will be released whenever Schibo and Rice want it to be released. It is their own project and unless you want to pay them for their work, I wouldnt ask that question.

Although most of us admit, it has been much longer than expected.

OP
B

Bluebomber

I was simply asking for an answer from people privy to information about emulation, I was not demanding or whining about the fact that the new 1964 emulator hasn't been released. I just wanted an answer, and if there is no answer, just say it will be ready when it is done. No need to get defensive and I don't see why it is a problem asking about the release date, it's not like I am stalking the two devs and throwing bricks through their windows with notes asking when will the new 1964 be out.

Trotterwatch

The problem is, it has been asked so many times recently - it's getting a little repetitive. The only answer that can be given is, it'll be out when it's out.

dnrobs

i agree with you blue
this must be the strictest discussion site ever only been here a few days yet i have to watch everything i type incase i get banned.
a lttle bit of power goes to some peoples heads

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
It's not so much a matter of what you say, don't ask for ROMs or be a total butthead and usually all is well. Basically just read the rules before posting.
That's how I did it, and here I am still. Amazing it works that way, lol.

I think the point on this thread, and many like it, is that this question has been asked pretty recently and a quick search would have shown that. Peeps just hate to see the same old threads again and again when the answer is right there.

dnrobs

the odd thing is to me finding new sites/roms is more fun these days than actually playing them

Trotterwatch

a lttle bit of power goes to some peoples heads

I'm taking it you meant me on that snide comment? I answered your problem the other day when you said I banned too quickly. The reason I ban is that people do not read the rules. As Lazertag said, as long as you don't rom request (or act like an ass...) you'll be fine.

If you have any particular problems with me, take it up via PM, thnx.

revl8er

That Damn Good
The only reason the mods are strict on this board is because there are @$$holes on the board who don't read the rules. If people would take the time to read the rules and learn to follow them then there wouldn't be any problems with getting banned.

Hyper19s

Banned
has anybody talked to schibo or rice about progress lately.seems like they havent been here in a long time.

on a side note some of the mods can be downright mean
sometimes (certain ones) AND certain USERS can be downright mean sometimes also!! I could mention names
but im not going to F@#* with them.they know who im talking about.

Trotterwatch

hypershadow1 to be perfectly honest, you are lucky not to have been banned before now for your attitude...none of the mods do anything unreasonable IMO.

And yes Schibo and Rice are still around, and yes I have talked with them recently.

dukenukem

lord freiza
they pop in daily at the 1964beta forums on a daily basis and progress is still continuing and going good.

Hyper19s

Banned
Trotterwatch said:
hypershadow1 to be perfectly honest, you are lucky not to have been banned before now for your attitude...none of the mods do anything unreasonable IMO.

didnt mean you trotterwatch your cool with me :doh:

by the way does schibo and rice appear on irc sometimes :satisfied

xamenus

Also, if you want a release so badly, why don't you take the source code and add features yourself. Complaining won't get you anywhere.

Rice

Emulator Developer
Guys, please just be patient. Schibo and I are still actively working on it and making it even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.