What's new

What do you want in Project64 ?

NoeOM

Mankind Member
A good suggestion

High resolution textures support on Jabo's graphics plugin.

Last edited:

NoeOM

Mankind Member
Nice! I think Jabo's plugin is the best graphics plugin for PJ64. I moved to Rice's due to its hi-res textures support. I'll be pleased of using this new Jabo's plugin.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
Increased AA support.

Jabo's DX8 plugin only goes up to 4x, but the Dx8 spec allows AA modes up to 8x+

also an update to how the frame buffer options work would be cool, so that you no longer had to activate the copy framebuffer to rdram to get the pictures to show in pokemon snap.

the framebuffer for LOZ is working so im sure given enough time it could be done.

also, possibly a updated Sound plugin that decodes dolby pro logic properly
(a software decoder for those who have analogue 5.1 systems)

Last edited:

squall_leonhart

gandalf said:
imposible

but, if you use an wide screen configuration between the 2 monitors would be possible

and that´s not emulator/plug-in configuration

not impossible.. just too damn hard to do without writing an entire driver library

Poobah

squall_leonhart said:
Increased AA support.

Jabo's DX8 plugin only goes up to 4x, but the Dx8 spec allows AA modes up to 8x+
I definitely agree with you there.

squall_leonhart said:
also, possibly a updated Sound plugin that decodes dolby pro logic properly
(a software decoder for those who have analogue 5.1 systems)
That one made me laugh.:) The PJ64 team is most likely not going to buy the decoding software from Dolby, because it would cost a fortune, and it isn't really all that important anyway.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
squall_leonhart said:
who said anything about buying it.

you can just make your own.

screw dolby.. rip them off.
Pro Logic is a licensed technology and you need the correct formula to decode it. Thus, they either need to do it "illegaly" or buy a license which costs a fortune.

spiky502

Banned
net play again

That sucks you got to get a old crap project 64 to play online thatuckz thay should add online to the new one coming out 1.7:angry: Ok but im really happy that project 64 1.6 has mortal kombat working after years it works really really good:bouncy: :bouncy: :king: :batman:

squall_leonhart

spiky502 said:
That sucks you got to get a old crap project 64 to play online thatuckz thay should add online to the new one coming out 1.7:angry: Ok but im really happy that project 64 1.6 has mortal kombat working after years it works really really good:bouncy: :bouncy: :king: :batman:

just put it into project64k into the 1.6 folder and it'll use the newer RDB and plugins :D

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
squall_leonhart said:
or you can go with the third choice, code a fully self contained audio plugin that decodes 5.1 using its on methods.
It isn't that easy. Making a decoder for an algorithm they don't even know? Good luck. Dolby encoding isn't that easy either, as I've witnessed elsewhere. Besides... if pj simply sends all the audio data to the sound card, if it supports dolby decoding, then in theory it should be able to decode it and get surround sound.

TheMessiah777

I would like to see PJ64 emulate all nintendo cartridge roms..
meaning nes, snes, n64, gba sp/ds ..
That would be nice wouldn't it? 1 emulator for all nintendo titles ...yaaay

plus all the cool features ofcourse,
-lan/net play
-User friendly interface (Simplicity)
-5.1 digital sound support
-simple cheat creator system
-good/bad rom verifier/fixer

Last edited:

TheMessiah777

And why not sell me one of those ADAPTIOD thingy's(hardware+Software), i could let my family in china remanufacture them ... and redistrubute them.. at the original price .. $29.99 or lower (depends on the production run) cantact me at : [email protected]

Last edited:

smcd

TheMessiah777 said:
And why not sell me one of those ADAPTIOD thingy's(hardware+Software), i could let family in china remanufacture them ... and redistrubute them.. at the original price .. $29.99 or lower (depends on the production run)

The adaptoid is probably patented or at least patent-pending and cloning the device would not be legal. It's been "given over" to zt net to be able to remanufacture them.

squall_leonhart

TheMessiah777 said:
I would like to see PJ64 emulate all nintendo cartridge roms..
meaning nes, snes, n64, gba sp/ds ..
That would be nice wouldn't it? 1 emulator for all nintendo titles ...yaaay

plus all the cool features ofcourse,
-lan/net play
-User friendly interface (Simplicity)
-5.1 digital sound support
-simple cheat creator system
-good/bad rom verifier/fixer

...i would prefer Project64 to remain Project64 and not become Project EVERY FRIGGING THING.

TheMessiah777

sethmcdoogle said:
The adaptoid is probably patented or at least patent-pending and cloning the device would not be legal. It's been "given over" to zt net to be able to remanufacture them.

Yeah but since ztnet acts like an *ss ,and there's almost no sign of life shown in thier site.. i will take desperate measures to help lots of peeps who's looking for an adaptoid.. i will however make it look a bit different ,give it another name same, software but under a different name.. but basicly it will have the same functionality..