What's new

What age-group of peeps are into emulation?

What age group are ya' in?

• Under 12

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • 13 - 18

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • 19 - 25

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • 26 - 40

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • 41 and up

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Hrm... in the spirit of the thread... I am 22 and a senior in college who neglects his real work for emulation work. ;)

OP
DrGoggle

DrGoggle

Dang. We're all youngin's! Do you think there'll ever be an age that we lose interest in vid games?

As far as me, no way. I'll be playing Galaga in the nursing home! =)

adi

get out of my house
I'm 14 and have just finished my 'tormented youth' phase. I shudder to think of the days when I thought bands like Korn and Slipknot were the best things ever created. Thank God for Jane's Addiction ;)

RPGlover12

sk8bloke22 said:

hehe i thought martin was about 30+ and blizz was about 25 or something.
well i was almost with u
i thought that u were 17
but am i the youngest one in this board

Kakarot

Getting older sucks!

I'm 14 (almost 15 though). I just started high school in August and it's good and all but everything is going so fast all of a sudden. It feels more like a week than several months. Call it peter pan syndrom if you want but lookin foward to getting older with more freedom seems to be reversed once you start to get older. And all the things that used to be the greatest in the world and nothing else mattered aren't even as good anymore. Why does life suck like this?

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
:lookaroun

All I'm saying is, 1% (arh Man, S**** you guys, I'm going Home ;)

Age don't matter right :plain: Am I right :hrm: erm ???

Hmmm, As above then :D

blizz

Re: Getting older sucks!

Kakarot said:
I'm 14 (almost 15 though). I just started high school in August and it's good and all but everything is going so fast all of a sudden. It feels more like a week than several months. Call it peter pan syndrom if you want but lookin foward to getting older with more freedom seems to be reversed once you start to get older. And all the things that used to be the greatest in the world and nothing else mattered aren't even as good anymore. Why does life suck like this?

you'll get over that pretty quickly