What's new

What age-group of peeps are into emulation?

What age group are ya' in?

• Under 12

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • 13 - 18

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • 19 - 25

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • 26 - 40

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • 41 and up

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

StonedConker

hellknight said:
lol you really thought I'm 12?LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLl no way that was a good time I'm 16:(

don't know why but for me 12 ,16 are both the same :hrm: hehe.Anyway don't be ashamed about your age ,ok? :)

RPGlover12

hellknight said:
u're the first one of my friends who got me except one of my friends told me to have launch with him but i found he has putten a rat in the plate and convered it so i dont see it :D

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
RPGlover12 said:

u're the first one of my friends who got me except one of my friends told me to have launch with him but i found he has putten a rat in the plate and convered it so i dont see it :D

WTF?

hellknight

Banned
RPGlover12 said:

lol friends you don't know me i can't be your friend lol this 12year old people:innocent:

RPGlover12

well i've got friends at all the ages i've got friends at age 12 13 14 16 tell 21 but never got further :( i just dont care :) i like friends and age is just a number u dont have friends cause they r younger than u if yes then with no offence u're dumb :) :p

gokuss4

Meh...
14 year old thats really really good with computers :D :colgate: that also got ki- *clears throat* *slaps himself* ahem sorry ;) i think everyone knows :D

RatTrap

GODLIKE
hmpf.. well.. i'm going thru my midlife crisis.. and i'm only 23.. so i'm counting on only 23 more years of this.. and then i can go to rip :D..

Royal Fool

Your resident know-it-all
I'm sixteen, and not afraid to admit it. Strangely enough, this poll comes as a surprise. I've always... well, I've never really marked you in a particular age group, but I've always felt that you're all older than me.

Huh. Funny, that. :colgate:

zilmar

Emulator Developer
mind you the poll is biased .. as it is only including people who visit this forum. If asked on news pages you might see something different. I know a lot of people who use emulation, but they just copy it from friends as they are to busy to visit sites like this. Where younger people have a lot more spare time so it is not that suprising the results.

mesman00

What's that...?
hmmm, i'm one of those who always thought the admins were like 30 and then everyone else was in the there 20's and whatnot. well, guess i was wrong, but it did'nt take this poll to prove that, i realized it in the photo album on spinals message board, and also in the post where people posted photos of themselves. i myself am 17, college next year, YOO HOOO.

Martin

Administrator
I Agree with zilmar on that one. We should change the name of it to "Whate age-group of peeps are into Emutalk" ;)