What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Thread resurrection: Remodel Zelda

Mireneye

Okey, that half gave me an heart attack of happyness.
That is exactamento what i will need. Look at all that goodness.
And most of all sideview and frontview with all in the right places

Gonna start with it tomorrow. GREAT!!!

eddiethegreat

You need side and front on pictures to make an accurate model. If you can find those for the GC Link then I'm sure Mireneye would find them helpful.

Anyway, I think that this version of Link would be the best to model off:

attachment.php

Mireneye

Sorry I havn't worked on it yet. I've been busy with beeing sick... And busy with this lil fellow, which is totally non-zelda related *I know, just so you know where ive been http://81.8.200.147/Bruma6.jpg *

Ill get on it soon.

*BTW Indeed those pictures "All so far, especiallly the one side/front view" are great references, ill put them to good use*