What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

The New Hi-Rez Zelda Retexture Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
nEmoGrinder said:
GOD DAMNIT STOP ASKING FOR HELP!!!!!

why doesnt somebody start a thread dedicated to teaching people how to use the pack? then all the noobs can go THERE. and put a link on the first post. that way nobody will even attempt to post in here. hopefully. just my two cents on how to keep this thread as clean as possible
I hear you on that, thats what i have been trying to say in Djipi´s thread.

OP
KMan

KMan

The Wu Tang Master
It'll come out after I start working on it some more. And I haven't started to do that, yet.

OP
KMan

KMan

The Wu Tang Master
Well, here is one thing I've done for it this week.

Last edited:

V-King

Just a dude
Wow, haven't posted in quite a while.

Well, KMan, what you're able to pull off is simply stunning and really amazing!

Just one question:

When do you think are you completely done with all of the neccessary textures? (I accept "in a few years" as an answer ;) )

Don't want to push you, though. Take as much time as you need, of course.

As said, your work is absolutely incredible.

Although it's the first picture you showed us, I like the new Volvagia texture the best. :)

Hang in there :D

DScythe0

I'm amazed at the work you guys are doing and im really looking forward to playing this when all the textures get thrown in but i guess i have to satisfy my hunger with whats done so far.

One question thats been hit me is... How do i apply these to 1964? I'm new to 1964 so i wouldnt know because ive always been on PJ64 so im pretty miffed. :(

tenaciousleydea

are you going to re-do the static textures, like hyrule town? i know it'd be a pain in the @ss but it would deff be worth it. Also great work thank you for undertaking this mighty burden=]

Terranigma

EmuFan said:
Actually, i think Market along with outside tot looks kind of realistic, just a bit blurry..

All the 2D stuff looks realistic, it's just that they're so badly compressed to fit in an N64 cart so they look blurry. It would be nice to have them in high-res, but I heard it's a pain in the butt to redo.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Yeah, i know..I know someone who is really good at this improving image quality stuff, but i doubt she is interrested in this.

tenaciousleydea

ehh owell but some of the static textures are really cheesey like death mountain in the backround some places. but thatd be awesome if shes could just do a quick touch up(what just up the pixel count and sharpness?). Peace.

delirium83

found one really small mistake (but should be possible to easily correct it) in the file

Pack One\Main Menu German Text - Complete\THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#1A6EA6F6#3#1_all.png

when skimming through.

The label is "Keine Datei worhanden." but should be "Keine Datei vorhanden.". the mistake being the 'w' in "worhanden" instead of "vorhanden".

http://dict.leo.org/ende?lang=en&lp=ende&search=worhanden

maybe you want to correct it, maybe not, just though you might wanna know...

Status
Not open for further replies.