What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

The New Hi-Rez Zelda Retexture Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarethke

picartman said:
is it just me or is this part of the forum not too active?

Personally, I'd rather this thread does not get as flooded as the last one did. I'd hate to see another 200+ monster thread again. Besides, not everyone lives and breathes high res textures. People do other things. I'm quite pleased with what I've seen. I can't wait till I see the full release! :party:

picartman

picartman said:
the one in your thread u know the really big download that has all of your textures?

i still cant load every texture though, i have everything setup correctly and my system can well play this game but only half of the textures load :\ and on top of that when i play the forest templ after u see the four poes go away and i walk directly forward down the stairs across the middle where the four poes are supposed to be and back up the stairs straight up, i enter the next room then the next one and my game freezes in the exact same spot every time. why? i really wanna play :(

well i just wanted to know why i got this

picartman

ur right he did delete them :/

does anyone know the solution to my problem? im going to DL 1.1 and see what happens

OP
KMan

KMan

The Wu Tang Master
Alright. Just wanted to put un update so you guys aren't all asking if there was one. It looks like I have recieved all of the textures that will be in the initial pack. Once I get sorted out, there are probably about 10 textures that I need to finish, and then we can see about getting the first release out to you all.

And I asked djipi to remove his files after he posted them so that everyone wasn't getting confused as to what files they will need, and so forth. If you are working on retexturing, feel free to post them up here, but once I get the files downloaded I'd like them to be taken down. This'll only apply to packs. If you are just putting up one or a couple of textures up, this doesn't apply to you.

This is to help ease the bandwidth problems that have been popping up lately. If the files aren't there, then it's not being downloaded from the servers.

picartman

allright thats good.
remember when u get the goron tunic, well i was checking out some of the cheats and i accidentally set to get all the equipment, which sucks because the little goron wont open all the doors for me, what can i do?

picartman

nvm that, what i did was use the hover boots to get to the ledge from the death mt.
did u know that if u push f2, the game pauses, f3, im not sure, gotta check, f4, put the game in super fast mode, ill check on the rest and im using P64 when i did this

Kerber2k

Noticed the Light,Fire and Ice arrows were a little askew with the white borders and such so heres my fix. I also included a PSD version so you can adjust the shadow.

legend of zelda

Just another Zelda fan
Kerber2k said:
Noticed the Light,Fire and Ice arrows were a little askew with the white borders and such so heres my fix. I also included a PSD version so you can adjust the shadow.

Thanks man, I asked if someone could fix those for me a day or two ago in the other thread.

OP
KMan

KMan

The Wu Tang Master
What items are left to be remade? I'd like to know how many useless pages of item discussion will need to be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.