What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

teh ~Xiaos~ official paper mario retexturing project

OP
DDRPIP

DDRPIP

The One and Only
yeah, it's good

vectoring is not easy... it doesn't make sence with toads so I'll just try a different sample real quick

UnaidedCoder

Your Better Half
vectors are easy as hell man. Especially when compared to the brush (the tool i assume you are using, judging by the pelvises of some of the toads).

OP
DDRPIP

DDRPIP

The One and Only
heh, thanks... I'm asuming you've used this program for a while, well I've just been introduced to vectoring; and I've been using photoshop for maybe 4 months... for someone who is new to vectoring, it's hard...

here's a sample of my first vector; it's a little sketchy.. the eyes and smile are fugly but whatever

UnaidedCoder

Your Better Half
well don't worry, they are easy to master once you learn the best ways to manage the vector tools compared to layer order.

OP
DDRPIP

DDRPIP

The One and Only
hmm... vector attempt number 2; it's getting pretty easy and i think it looks much better...
the second has no arm shade; I like it better than the first

OP
DDRPIP

DDRPIP

The One and Only
well, i guess I should go back and vector the toads, but the areas (with a few exceptions) will stay the same.
give me some time to update the vectored textures and then I'll resume progress of the pack.

OP
DDRPIP

DDRPIP

The One and Only
hmm.. these toads are sketchy ingame.. anyway here's the vectored toads, please test and tell me what needs to be changed, thanks.~

OP
DDRPIP

DDRPIP

The One and Only
heh, it's guy; but thanks for the comment man~

progress continues in a few days, in atlanta visiting people, be back in 3 days.

allright back in town, revectoring textures..
Anyone have any comments about the new toads?? I saw some people got them, so I was wondering if I could get some feedback.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
DDRPIP

DDRPIP

The One and Only
well, because of personally issues i can't access my computer till thursday, I'll continue then (2 days)

OP
DDRPIP

DDRPIP

The One and Only
sorry, busy with real world stuff, I'm sure you'll understand.

this project is on hold for a while, I need some time off.

OP
DDRPIP

DDRPIP

The One and Only
as you can see, I have cancelled this and moved on to other things, and I have no time with band and school (I have only 3 hours a day and maybe 50 mins goes to my computer...)

I am discontinuing this, but someone can pick it up if they want... Sorry to the people who wanted to see it done, but I've lost interest and have moved on to harder tasks like SMW Hacking and ASM Assembly...

cya guys, I'll check here periodically to see how ya'll are doing..

peace

dartdude6

Mmm... Retextures....
as you can see, I have cancelled this and moved on to other things, and I have no time with band and school (I have only 3 hours a day and maybe 50 mins goes to my computer...)

I am discontinuing this, but someone can pick it up if they want... Sorry to the people who wanted to see it done, but I've lost interest and have moved on to harder tasks like SMW Hacking and ASM Assembly...

cya guys, I'll check here periodically to see how ya'll are doing..

peace
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was the project I wanted the most... Well, hopefully someone will pick up from where you left off.