What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

teh ~Xiaos~ official paper mario retexturing project

Aurelian

Maverick Hunter
Kinda picky, but it seems like the face blends in to the hat too much. But otherwise it looks great.

OP
DDRPIP

DDRPIP

The One and Only
hmm, this is kinda hard, but i got the toads without the walking textures, all the regular males, test and tell me what you think please

Last edited:
OP
DDRPIP

DDRPIP

The One and Only
oh wow, thanks so much, I'll use some of these later ^^ thanks~:homestar:

updated first post, having a few problems with toad town, check the screens on the first post to see what i mean... comments appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
DDRPIP

DDRPIP

The One and Only
ugh try a year or so

is there anyone who is interested in this or not?, i don't want to waste my time if noone even wants these textures.
I thought this would be a good game becuase it's one of my childhood favorites,
and people seemed to be interested in seeing what this game could look like, but I feel mistaken because noone tells me what they think, so I am lead to think that it's just something that you pass by, not that great...

OP
DDRPIP

DDRPIP

The One and Only
well, noone else seems to comment but I'll continue, maybe with more progress more people will be interested...

:bouncy: ~Toad Town Re-made, Almost Finished~:bouncy:

:flowers:Screens::flowers:​

OP
DDRPIP

DDRPIP

The One and Only
Not bad man, but i got to be honest with you...Those toads look frecking horrible!

hmm... really, what looks wrong with them?? I've been having trouble with them, I just can't seem to get them right...

Datadayne

Its the faces of the toads. I think you should kinda outline around the head, (not the mushroom). And change the eyes, they look like theyre sleeping. Thats all.

OP
DDRPIP

DDRPIP

The One and Only
Yes mario hasn't been redone yet.
In that frame the toads were blinking...
here's them normal, and toad town complete as of now. finishing mario's house, mario, and moving to the castle (some textures fail to load... can't figure out why???)

Last edited:
OP
DDRPIP

DDRPIP

The One and Only
updated first post, I will be releasing a pack when I've done the entire prolouge.

someone wanna join in and do characters or something?? I can supply resources, but I don't have the time or attention span to focus on the characters..
If someone's is interested in joining me then just tell me.

thanks,
[~Xiaos~]

I now see where people get the idea of joining together, I will be delaying progress until i can form a team of sorts to work on this, I need someone to do characters, I'm not very good at all at characters... and if anyone else wants to join that's cool but this is hard to do by yourself ^^.. off to oblivion for now~

thanks,
[~Xiaos~]