What's new

TEASER Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdj

Riven said:
No, no, you're wrong, he read the rules and so he asked about nect vershen, no new version, so he is on rule, hehehehehe :p

So, if u aint a stuped noob i guess u can understand that he was suppose to mean a new Version :yawn:

But if he dident mean that, and meant that unknown word he could better had keept his mouth shut up instued of spam unreadable word in this thread :happy:

Now cheers for dolphins Teaser ****** :party:

EDITED BY KNUCKLES

Last edited by a moderator:

Bomber2k

Hey, I'm new at this forum site :)

Actually, I've been here quite a while and read many of posts at these forums (including more than just about this emulator).

... been into emulation off and on since 2000 and used to run a roms site...

Anyway, I really like the emulator the team has created. Thanks to all the ppl who are working on it, it's awesome! Also good work Jabo, I also know you worked on pj64 back in the days :)

Keep up the good work, lol don't let it turn out like HLE from all the nub questions that bug u all ;)

shadow1500

Unregistred User
50cent said:
good evening ahh is new emulator comming ahh sorry about my english :blush:

dont bring back old posts...
also its against the rules to ask when emulator is released .

JinXD

Quit spamming the frickin sticky!! No the new version has not come, why would we still be talking bout the teaser, duh! :rolleyes:

Skippy

i was wondering were was a good place to shop for a 512meg of memory. And how much do it cost. I need more memory so my computer can run faster. And run dolphin.

Allnatural

Skippy said:
i was wondering were was a good place to shop for a 512meg of memory. And how much do it cost. I need more memory so my computer can run faster. And run dolphin.
Keeping in mind that more memory won't magically make your computer fast enough for GC emulation...I buy all of my RAM at Crucial. It's good quality and inexpensive. Newegg is also highly recommended; they have more brands to choose from.

Of course, there's also your local shops, but in my experience online prices are consistently better.

Status
Not open for further replies.