What's new

TEASER Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
E

ector

Emulator Developer
kage, the only "big" emus i've been on are Icarus for five-six months or so (where I only did plugins) and Dolphin (where I did a quite a bit of core stuff and most of the user interface in addition to the DX graphics and input plugins). I've written a couple of very small emu:s of already emulated 8-bit computers for myself before, but they were rubbish, you don't want to see them I promise :)

loki, the source or parts of it might be released sometime in the future but we haven't decided anything yet.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
YoungLink said:
But I am using a Chinese Version, unlike that of other people, Chinese charaters ars double-byted.

Anyway, can anyone archive kernel.dll into a zip, upload it and send it to my mailbox at [email protected] It should be below 400KB, so just send it!

A window popup appear, saying
Can't find "program input point" MakeCriticalSectionGlobal at Kernel32.dll
In addition, Chinese kernel32 is 1.08MB while English one is only 460KB. I've downloaded that file from a DLL site but it doesn't work!
Poor younglink, you cannot replace the core of windows itself.

kage

ector said:
kage, the only "big" emus i've been on are Icarus for five-six months or so (where I only did plugins) and Dolphin (where I did a quite a bit of core stuff and most of the user interface in addition to the DX graphics and input plugins). I've written a couple of very small emu:s of already emulated 8-bit computers for myself before, but they were rubbish, you don't want to see them I promise :)

loki, the source or parts of it might be released sometime in the future but we haven't decided anything yet.

Ector, I'm glad you haven't left the scene altogether, I only recently put 2 + 2 together and noticed your "help" with another GameCube Emu Ninphin. I think it's a great idea that the different emu authors are working together (Especially when they are trying to emulate the same thing!).

Best of luck again to you guys.

:ninja:

Emulate is fun,emulate is funny
All the people emulate for mony
if you think That emulate is funny
emulate bay youre self and keep youre mony!

Good luck dolphin team! I hope you will keep working on the project. :)

Gladiac0190

Lik-Lik 123 said:

wtf are you talking all the time?!
Should that mean that emulation is only something to save money in your mind? (don't forget the "e" in "money" ;D) If it is so, you should be warned that it is illegal to download games and run them on dolphin/dolwin/and so on without owning the copy of the software (which means that you have to go to your games-shop and buy the games you like) only to inform you...

If i got you wrong... sorry ;D

Last edited:

zaba_3

Lik-Lik 123 said:

:ranting: :ranting: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

Knuckles

Lik-Lik 123, if you have nothing else to say, you better shut up, stop trying to increase your post count with useless stuff.

JinXD

Knuckles said:
Lik-Lik 123, if you have nothing else to say, you better shut up, stop trying to increase your post count with useless stuff.
Sorry for being OT, but I never knew you were a moderator. When did you receive your 'knighthood'?

On topic, Lik-lik 123, you aren't gonna get any respect by spamming on a sticky! It ain't big and it certainly ain't clever!! :getlost:

Last edited:

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
JinXD said:
Sorry for being OT, but I never knew you were a moderator. When did you receive your 'knighthood'?
On topic, Lik-lik 123, you aren't gonna get any respect by spamming on a sticky! It ain't big and it certainly ain't clever!! :getlost:

Yesterday. Lik.... shut up. Useless stuff mostly always leads to a ban, and let me tell you something I never thought was possible.. Knuckles has banning power. ( I never thought mods had it. :-\ )

ok ok
I am really sorry!
It wont heppan agin.

And in the song I mant to say to Dolphin thank you for working on that project....

Well it wont heppan agin

Knuckles

I hope so, better watch your english too :p

Vile324 : I won't ban for everything, calm down a little...

JinXD : I am since yesterday evening.

Now, let's get back to the topic no more off-topic plz.

Ferramenta

Riven said:
No, no, you're wrong, he read the rules and so he asked about nect vershen, no new version, so he is on rule, hehehehehe :p
Yeah, that's just what I meant. ;) But we should stop now. I don't want our heads to be cut off.

jareg

Just A Guy
Ou i think i haven even said nothing in this thread

Anyway thanks Dolphin team for this fine teaser release :)
And keep up the good work :canadian:

Status
Not open for further replies.